is it bad that i like the original more? :bebe:

this one just sounds so flat in comparison to the sound of music version

I just can't at her going 

hIgH oN A HiLl WAs a lONeLy GoAthErD
laYeE Odl, lAyEe OdL laYeE-Oo

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4716cokvu86rb3n1jfrt

It ruins the song for me every time :toofunny:

Spoiler

Also yeah no matter how many times I get hate for it: The Sweet Escape is overall really disappointing compared to Lamb. The only songs I like from it are Wind It Up (Neptunes demo), The Sweet Escape, Yummy, Don't Get It Twisted, Wonderful Life, Early Winter and Candyland

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

40 minutes ago, the ocean said:

essentially i can hear what people like in the sweet escape but it’s just not fully clicking for me yet

she has her moments and i have grown to like it more over the years but its just not as strong as LAMB as a whole 

17 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I just can't at her going 

hIgH oN A HiLl WAs a lONeLy GoAthErD
laYeE Odl, lAyEe OdL laYeE-Oo

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4716cokvu86rb3n1jfrt

It ruins the song for me every time :toofunny:

Hide contents

Also yeah no matter how many times I get hate for it: The Sweet Escape is overall really disappointing compared to Lamb. The only songs I like from it are Wind It Up (Neptunes demo), The Sweet Escape, Yummy, Don't Get It Twisted, Wonderful Life, Early Winter and Candyland

i actually love it cause it’s very camp

like there’s literally no reason for it to be there but it manages (imo) to work really well and it’s the glue that keeps it all together

i’m glad we have the neptunes demo though cause it’s still interesting (and better than now that you got it)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 hours ago, the ocean said:

wind it up + yummy are mega bops, the sweet escape + wonderful life are casual midtempos and 4 in the morning + early winter are really pretty ballads

and then there’s the rest of the album which again just sounds like a bunch of LAMB demos - orange county girl & fluorescent might grow on me but now that you got it & u started it are lowkey offensive :bebe:

i still like half the album though and who knows it might grow on me :oprah3:

i will say that yummy is the pinnacle of music though :true:

I'm gonna be real with you, it took me a LONG time until I actually "got" most of The Sweet Escape; but at one point it just clicks, it's crazy. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Love Angel Music Baby really is pop perfección! She released that masterpiece and dissapeared to live in the shadows (Not counting Sweet Scape) :defeated: WYWF is a lifechanging experience and Serious deserved better! 

Does anybody have a list or masterpost of her unreleased music? And is It good? Havent seen any of her leaks

35 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Love Angel Music Baby really is pop perfección! She released that masterpiece and dissapeared to live in the shadows (Not counting Sweet Scape) :defeated: WYWF is a lifechanging experience and Serious deserved better! 

Does anybody have a list or masterpost of her unreleased music? And is It good? Havent seen any of her leaks

Just listen to No Doubt lol- maybe not though if ska punk isn’t your thing but I’ve always thought she was a better band member than soloer.

This was a bop.

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Just listen to No Doubt lol- maybe not though is ska punk isn’t your thing 

I have!! 

Its my Life, Spiderwebs, Dont Speak, Hella Good and Ex-Girlfriend are great!! Love that 90s teenage drama movie vibe 

But I meant more current songs 

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I have!! 

Its my Life, Spiderwebs, Dont Speak, Hella Good and Ex-Girlfriend are great!! Love that 90s teenage drama movie vibe 

But I meant more current songs 

Oh right-of course, 

have you heard the leaked Gwen 3 songs that were scrapped?

https://youtu.be/i4RgARWzdgI

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I hate this woman- destroyed no doubt, then destroyed her own solo career :rip:

miss her voice 

Now that AI-generated music is a thing, maybe we'll finally get a studio version of Start A War. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif