Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

I have now ascended and am typing this from heaven. This is too much. Not only a Lana selfie, but a selfie with Chuck, AND a derpna selfie I'm officially not alive anymore this is really the thing on earth that could ever please me the more I'm the shade of a human being

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Chuck and and Lana should go outside and take a selfie as snow angels if they are in NYC

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@TheBoss I will once I'm able to do it sis. I'm as thirsty for the songs as everyone :oprah3: but I held up my family's brunch for the Lipsters Awards, and now it's time to eat soft ice cream. :oprah3:

Also later on I'll edit the first page with all the winners and delete the existence of the Music Categories :oprah3:

Nnnn I just noticed the spelling error in the "Perfomers" banner :rip:

@@TheBoss I will once I'm able to do it sis. I'm as thirsty for the songs as everyone :oprah3: but I held up my family's brunch for the Lipsters Awards, and now it's time to eat soft ice cream. :oprah3:

Also later on I'll edit the first page with all the winners and delete the existence of the Music Categories :oprah3:

Nnnn I just noticed the spelling error in the "Perfomers" banner :rip:

Miss America I love you, go to eat your soft ice cream calmly   :kiss:

8nl2OpX.png

Best moments of the Lipsters Awards 2015 imo:

- Promo campaign

- Red carpet

- Qaadir's interview

- SwayTokyo vs Constantine

- Eclipse's broken promises

- Annedauphine winning 5 awards (I predicted this)

- Naomi's performance