Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Kind of hilarious the standard she has set for herself. She is nominated for a Golden Globe, has a new song that was critically praised, is fighting against the Christmas wave yet and still succeeding yet people still want to call her lazy and a flop.

it’s truly fun to be a fan of her because she’s not stopped putting out content of one form or another since 2019. All while going through two big breakups because of her work ethic. 2024 is going to be insane for her and I’m so excited.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

12 minutes ago, Formation said:

Kind of hilarious the standard she has set for herself. She is nominated for a Golden Globe, has a new song that was critically praised, is fighting against the Christmas wave yet and still succeeding yet people still want to call her lazy and a flop.

it’s truly fun to be a fan of her because she’s not stopped putting out content of one form or another since 2019. All while going through two big breakups because of her work ethic. 2024 is going to be insane for her and I’m so excited.

I have a feeling that she will have an Oscar nom too, proud of her, been her fan since Be The One :flutter:

url%5D

Lots of FN outtakes have come out but just today we've gotten 10: 

I Wish I Never Met You (Frank Dukes, Louis Bell)

Fun (Max Martin & Ali Payami, co-written by Savan Kotecha)

When Ur Sober (The Struts, co-written by Tove Lo)

Borderline (The Struts, co-written by Tove Lo)

Celebration Cry (Fred Ball, co-written by Tove Lo) 

Good Luck (Koz)

Narcissist (Koz)

Tumbling (Koz & MNEK)

Fool Paradise (Greg Kurstin, co-written by Sia)

Dancing With A Ghost (Fred Ball, co-written by Tove Lo)

Celebration Cry's chorus sounds like Act of God, wonder which came first. The melody is catchy, so I see why she wanted to make it work. 

giphy.gif

OMG NO WAY we just got another album's worth of material with FN outtakes :shock2: 

all 10 + Choose You Again and Worst Enemy are really good! I wonder if that's finally it from the FN sessions or is there even more :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG NO WAY we just got another album's worth of material with FN outtakes :shock2: 

all 10 + Choose You Again and Worst Enemy are really good! I wonder if that's finally it from the FN sessions or is there even more :defeated: 

Still more. No I don't have any of them, I just know there's a bunch of snippets of songs that have yet to leak.

BzhmW.png

6 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

Many more - but definitely the majority of the best stuff has leaked lol

exactly there are many FN good songs such as What Are The Odds, What The People Say and DL era such as Drunken Kiss, Super Vilian yet to leak

1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:

exactly there are many FN good songs such as What Are The Odds, What The People Say and DL era such as Drunken Kiss, Super Vilian yet to leak

Yup! Insane that despite recording so much, very few were bad or didn't have potential. And even more insane that despite at least 20-25 more fantastic songs sitting collecting dust, she dropped GIB/BWBB/NMP. Nuts

These new leaks are amazing so many lost gems... we need an album with 40+ official released songs lol 

btw Tove really dodged a bullet by saving Borderline's chorus for her. Dua's demo is (vocally) more radio friendly tho

7 minutes ago, AudioLust said:

No need when we have the superior Blessed Madonna version in lossless:fabcat:

Honestly I hate all that remix album, yes, Love Is Religion remix included. Og clears :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 minutes ago, AudioLust said:

Can't wait for the Club Future Nostalgia revisionism in a few years. Least I know I was on the right side of history all along :fabcat:

i say this as someone who quite likes club future nostalgia! it's a cute remix but, you know, cute next to gorgeous (og version), gorgeous is gonna devour cute

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/dua-lipa-third-album-influences-dating-life-acting-1234945422/?sub_action=logged_in 

It sucks she's had to read the idiotic comments about her holidays and Houdini's sound. The album sounds like a perfect follow-up to FN--I'm ready.

giphy.gif