Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

I can't even express my disappointment, wow.

not ONLY are the Troye tickets sold out, but even if I had been able to buy them, her album wouldn't have been out by November 18th.

literally WHY do artists do this? when you have dropped a bunch of singles a few months a part, everyone is expecting an album shortly after. that's going to be the peak of the artist's popularity. but CONSISTENTLY artists push back records to about 6 months after the hype and it's so pointless. we know the album is long done and it's so annoying.

H0bDaqU.gif

This is all the labels fault - they're going to pander her to Troyes fanbase. a true mø 2.0, and before she ever even went anywhere :toofunny:

Everything was looking very promising with the UK success and be the one in Australia too :( Still, i am not surprised to hear it was a rushed release - she always seemed hesitant to talk about the record when it was brought up in interviews.

Also idk if this was implied but I guess she's going to rework stuff and record new material (?)

VyIsfwC.jpg

http://www.prosieben.de/tv/schlag-den-star/video/83-saengerin-dua-lipa-ein-heisser-britisch-albanischer-export-clip

they said it's her first performance on german tv but she actually performed at circus halli galli a few weeks ago..

nvmd they said the album is up for pre order and that she's gonna tour germany this autumn  so let's see maybe we'll get a weird german release in september (i better hope so :hooker: )

i76mrxw.png 

http://www.prosieben.de/tv/schlag-den-star/video/83-saengerin-dua-lipa-ein-heisser-britisch-albanischer-export-clip

they said it's her first performance on german tv but she actually performed at circus halli galli a few weeks ago..

nvmd they said the album is up for pre order and that she's gonna tour germany this autumn  so let's see maybe we'll get a weird german release in september (i better hope so :hooker: )

Can someone dl this & upload it to YT?