Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

when u leave the milk open, it corrupts and tastes so bad that u can't even drink it. however, wine is the opposite, it's taste just gets better with time.

wow 10/10

would ask for a definition from you again

anyway Lose Myself sounds like a stem edit, you can hair faint snaps or claps or whatever in the background after the first chorus

negAbhB.png

Imagine Scrapping If It Aint Me and putting Good in Bed instead.

remember dua lipa is the pop girl for the locals so she needed a song they'd eat tf up

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is sooo good, the only songs I'm not really vibing with are Pretty Please and Good In Bed although I'm still lowkey bopping to it, I think it's a bit of a grower. I'll try to stop listening until Friday, though, and then stream it non-stop when it's officially out. She deserves it. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She has announced the rescheduled dates for the European tour which will now take place at the top of next year -

” UK & EU FUTURE NOSTALGIA TOUR - NEW DATES + MY GIRLS LOLO AND BETTY W ME!!!! all tickets will remain valid for the new show and you will be recieving an email from the ticket agency confirming all details + i’ll be announcing dates for the rest of the world very soon - Despite our best efforts, it has not been possible to reschedule the show in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo bur we are still trying for Vienna and Munich so please hold onto those tickets
Tickets will be refunded at point of purchase ❤

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

https://twitter.com/glittersept11th/status/1241922137927147530?s=21

does anyone have the other artwork they used for the songs in this tweet? it looks pretty and i wanna see them hd

i tried to recreate that, it looks lq cause i blurred it a bit to make it look old and film-ish  :toofunny:

oHqkxNm.jpg

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

she's postponed the tour A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR, and madrid from being the first date to the last

It's the smart thing to do, this pandemic could prevent concerts and other large events from happening well into autumn. 

I really hope she finds a solution for Vienna, I would love to see her, even if it'll be a year until then.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif