Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

when future nostalgia got released i was so hyped (and still am tho i love the album so much) and also proud because she stepped up her game so much, amazing music, visual content and the amount of promo :xcry: 

but then she released the moonlight edition and i was took back because even if some of the songs are 'okay' it just is not satisfying or cohesive piece of work anymore... i thought she as an artist was past of adding random remixes and basic pop singles to her album just for streams and cash

okay of course i dunno how much she even has to say because of how the business can be sometimes but you know i'm just sad that one of the greatest pop eras in years got like this

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

19 minutes ago, lover said:

when future nostalgia got released i was so hyped (and still am tho i love the album so much) and also proud because she stepped up her game so much, amazing music, visual content and the amount of promo :xcry: 

but then she released the moonlight edition and i was took back because even if some of the songs are 'okay' it just is not satisfying or cohesive piece of work anymore... i thought she as an artist was past of adding random remixes and basic pop singles to her album just for streams and cash

okay of course i dunno how much she even has to say because of how the business can be sometimes but you know i'm just sad that one of the greatest pop eras in years got like this

Not gonna lie, you're being incredibly overdramatic. 

1 hour ago, HigherThanHope said:

Not gonna lie, you're being incredibly overdramatic. 

lmao 100% truth i even made myself laugh why do i complain so much :blush3:  but i still think we didn't need the moonlight edition we got 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Let me 1 up yall and say I just walked past the venue I saw her in 5 years ago in a room above a pub of 70 people mostly disinterested industry ppl 30+yrs lingering at the back while me and a friend being the only ones dancing :teehee: With a handler surveying us before entering asking which artist we'd say she was most similar to clearly for marketing purposes

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

5 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

Let me 1 up yall and say I just walked past the venue I saw her in 5 years ago in a room above a pub of 70 people mostly disinterested industry ppl 30+yrs lingering at the back while me and a friend being the only ones dancing :teehee: With a handler surveying us before entering asking which artist we'd say she was most similar to clearly for marketing purposes

I'm curious to know some of the replies

BzhmW.png

3 minutes ago, SoggySponge said:

The way it's crickets in here.... anyways

Dua Lipa - Beg For It (DL1 era, allegedly from 2015?)
https://dbree.org/v/6058d0

This is good! I didn't acknowledge the leak, otherwise I would've posted it earlier lol. Thanks for sharing!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

BOZ said it was from 2016 and Crystal Clown said 2017 so Idk, cute bop though! She has some really pretty good songs from DL1 sessions, some have huge potential

The fact she gave us Garden and No Goodbyes, yikes

8nl2OpX.png

2 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

i listen to no goodbyes when i'm in feels but yes garden is kinda meh

It has grown on me over the years too, but yeah Garden was a choice

8nl2OpX.png

2 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

i listen to no goodbyes when i'm in feels but yes garden is kinda meh

6 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

It has grown on me over the years too, but yeah Garden was a choice

Um? No Garden slander on this forum, thank u x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS