WhiteHydrangea

Lana is a bitch/Lana is shady af

I really just want to rant about the misogyny behind the word bitch and how degrading and annoying it is when men use it and the internalized misogyny women deal with in regards to how they're expected to react with friendships ending with other women... but I'm eating cheesecake and listening to MØ so just imagine this is a 10 paragraph rant. Thanks. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I really just want to rant about the misogyny behind the word bitch and how degrading and annoying it is when men use it and the internalized misogyny women deal with in regards to how they're expected to react with friendships ending with other women... but I'm eating cheesecake and listening to MØ so just imagine this is a 10 paragraph rant. Thanks. 

Queen, this was actually my first thought too, but I didn't bother enough to type a comment.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Omg everyone attacking me, I'm using the term b!tch in the meaning of like shady lmaoo I love Lana with all my heart, this is just a joke how she might not be exactly what we think she is.

Didn't Jamie King and Lana hug last year at the Oscars? 

I think Lana is just someone who can get easily bored and then doesnt want to hang out anymore

yeah they've made up. She's often quoting her on twitter and stuff

giphy.gif

Well I'd like to rebuttal all the points you made here. 

1. Azealia Banks although I have been a fan since 2012 of her and still am because musically her writing and thematics are astronomically better then all of the girls in the rap game. But she extremely unstable. And Lana stayed friends with her through most of her racial and sexual related dramas. When Lana someone we all know is timid in the way she reacts to controversy, decided despite all the hate she gets no matter what she does to make a tweet about performing a spell binding ritual against donald trump that was a brave and big move. And instead of embracing one of her last friends in the industry who is intresting in wicca/paganism/santeria she insulted and mocked her associating her with "every white wannabe witch". And then of course If i was lana that would be the end of our friendship. 

2. I don't know anything about woodkid and that point is fair.

3. Jaimie King is a modern day groupie. Because do you remember the song Fine China? Well that was a lyrically penned opened letter to a woman who conveniently fit everything in that song. That woman is jaimie. Around 2013 is when they started getting distant  around the time lana wrote that song Jaime was having a baby. And Lana was wearing diamonds to the birth of that baby. Lana confided in her and even had her in her music video Summertime Sadness. But then around late 2013 Jaimie ditched lana after her issues with barrie and moved on to being one of taylor swifts "besties". That was plain disgraceful.

4. And although I like barrie he had alot of issues to work on. Suprisingly the newest song that should not be named that leaked talks about his obsession with songwriting and that at the end of the day him and lana had nothing but that in common to talk about. He was well aware the relationship was crumbling. He was in denial at the thought she wasnt going to leave him.

Is it just me or I dont think this choices were b!tchy. But smart moves for her.

Another thing is she totally has the right to be a nasty binch pertaining to her fake fans leaking her stuff and horrible management/ straight lies in the tabloids.  

thats not vegan 

Woodkid is actually one of my favorite artists (up there next to lana and kali uchis) and I just remember reading that comment of his in complete shock. I know we haven't heard lanas side of the story on that one.. but like woodkid at least seems like an incredibly nice guy and he did a lot of favors with lana.. no to mention he won her a music video of the year award.. so it just seems shady that she cut him off like that and hasn't seemed to make an effort to contact him since then.