WhiteHydrangea

Lana is a bitch/Lana is shady af

3. Jaimie King is a modern day groupie. Because do you remember the song Fine China? Well that was a lyrically penned opened letter to a woman who conveniently fit everything in that song. That woman is jaimie. Around 2013 is when they started getting distant  around the time lana wrote that song Jaime was having a baby. And Lana was wearing diamonds to the birth of that baby. Lana confided in her and even had her in her music video Summertime Sadness. But then around late 2013 Jaimie ditched lana after her issues with barrie and moved on to being one of taylor swifts "besties". That was plain disgraceful.

omg this is genius. I've never thought of Fine China being directed to a woman

don't forget the whole so legit thing :oopna:

that's different because Lana and Gagie weren't friends

giphy.gif

don't forget the whole so legit thing :oopna:

And then they're both hugging and laughing at that party and those awkard pics of Lana and Lady Gaga at the Billboard's Women In Music on instagram of them possing together with the caption "brooklyn babies" or something, a laugh!

I'm glad they're on good terms, botox queens!

lady-gaga-lana-del-rey-that-grape-juice-

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

And then they're both hugging and laughing at that party and those awkard pics of Lana and Lady Gaga at the Billboard's Women In Music on instagram of them possing together with the caption "brooklyn babies" or something, a laugh!

I'm glad they're on good terms, botox queens!

lady-gaga-lana-del-rey-that-grape-juice-

I'm still convinced Lana only posted that pictrure multiple times on instagram because Gagie looks like a monster

giphy.gif

To add up to the list of people who were close with her - has she ever spoken up about Anthony Mandler? He directed Tropico and the greatest videos of her. Why did they stop working together? She didn't like the end result of Tropico or...?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm still convinced Lana only posted that pictrure multiple times on instagram because Gagie looks like a monster

I also like the fact that Lana posed with her own award and Gaga is just like weirdly trying to hold it too :teehee:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

4. And although I like barrie he had alot of issues to work on. Suprisingly the newest song that should not be named that leaked talks about his obsession with songwriting and that at the end of the day him and lana had nothing but that in common to talk about. He was well aware the relationship was crumbling. He was in denial at the thought she wasnt going to leave him.

True, Barrie has spoken out about this breakup like a half year later and gave his perspective on this story which in my opinion is enough

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

That's a possibility but that suit kinda makes Lana look pregnant

best-im-sorry-gif-668.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

shes a gemini/cancer cusp... that adds up to being two faced and crying a lot/ being sad  :oic:

Totally! I'm glad I'm not the only astological bitch out there lol

tumblr_n3uc3h7ELp1qlsak1o1_500.gif

The thing with Woodkid always striked me as pretty odd and i can't think of any reason why lana would be this rude to someone?

she seems to be fine with jamie now. they hugged or smth when they met at the oscars thing or wherever that was where she was wearing that dress with red flowers on it. i didn't know about jamie tweeting about it? i always thought it was just a natural thing that their friendship drifted apart but not in a way that they don't like each other anymore or got into some fight along the way.

I can't really tell how close the friendship between Azealia and Lana was, i think they met at that one fashion show during the time Lana went to fashion shows alone a lot and kept talking or texting or whatever but i don't think they were as close as the two above i just think Lana never had anything against her.

i76mrxw.png 

perhaps Lana is like me and has anxiety issues.

like someone messages me. I get anxiety about how to reply. I leave the message to deal with it later. And low and behold 2 months pass.

And the thought of having to message back after such an amount of time is just overwhelming. So you just leave it at that.

you know in relation to the whole Woodkid thing.

I think what can explain why she's cutting so many people out of her life is the fact that she changes her entourage very often. She has her periods when she hangs out with the same people, but after some months or a year we see other people appearing on pictures. By looking at her candids, you can easily notice that. I guess she just don't let many people enter her life and when she discovered their persona she isn't interested anymore? She's happy with her close friends and family and she seems to be an introvert, so she isn't interested to have many people around her. I guess she isn't that kind of person who will call someone and ask how they are, she waits for others to do it, maybe that's why many people are "complaining" about her being silent and disappearing. I can be completely wrong, but that's how I see it, it's not bitchy to me.

tumblr_n3uc3h7ELp1qlsak1o1_500.gif

This makes me laugh... Because I hate when people do that to me, but I do it all the time  :toofunny:

Giorgio Moroder has revealed that there is still time for Lana Del Rey to feature on his forthcoming new album.

The legendary producer admitted that he has spoken to the US singer a few times after teasing the possibility of a collaboration last year, but they have yet to work on something properly together.

"I was talking several times with Lana Del Rey, who I love - and by the way, she loves my son! He's 25 and a handsome guy, but he's already taken, I told her," (LOL!) said Moroder when asked about the prospect of a collaboration by Digital Spy during a press call on Friday (January 23).

"She continues to say, 'Yeah, let's do it'. She gave me about eight songs which she wrote and ended up using for Ultraviolence.

"But then recently in an interview said, 'One of my good friends is Giorgio and I want him to do my new album.' And then she disappears and I don't hear anything for weeks.

"So if we have a chance to work before the middle of March, we may be able to get the song in it."

source: http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a623785/giorgio-moroder-lana-del-rey-could-still-feature-on-my-new-album/

Yes, she is a nasty bitch. I met Lana Del Rey recently, my name is Ashley Frangipane and this is my M&G story. I met her August 28th of two years ago and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the $350 Silver VIP front row of her Endless Summer Tour and say hello she replies with “fake” and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “you saved my life” I say. “You’re the reason I’m alive today”. She looks me dead in the eye and says “you’ll die soon enough, fatty” and then whispered “try drugs, fatty”. I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the VIP section and that’s when Lana started making fart noises at me. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Lana Del Rey is in fact; a horrible person. Now she’s harassing me on Snapchat by sending me awful photos, fat shaming me.Thank you for reading this. And if you don’t believe me ask Lorde he was there with me.

tumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o1_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o2_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o3_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o4_250.png

OAjeWdG.jpg?1