Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

Lana would be a great producer in my opinion. The HM production grew on me and I think that it is on par with Auerbach's work on UV. She doesn't like to perform but she's happy in a studio. It's a natural progression for her

Yeah, she needs to start looking for new producers to collaborate. I'm sick of Rick Nowels... He's great and I loved his work on BTD but Honeymoon was a little bit too much.

I hope we'll get the Jamie XX and Mark Ronson track in a close future. I sure she's saving her best song for future albums.

Yeah.

I just figured it out. I had to turn off the full view button all the way on the left to add the html. It took me time, but I got it and added all the photos in sightings forum. Thanks.

Yeah, she needs to start looking for new producers to collaborate. I'm sick of Rick Nowels... He's great and I loved his work on BTD but Honeymoon was a little bit too much.

I hope we'll get the Jamie XX and Mark Ronson track in a close future. I sure she's saving her best song for future albums.

I agree 100%.

Ok. Continuing on the Rick Bowels production flop. Back when she first began teasing, she said the record was really jazz and noir. but only 4 out of 14 songs fit that description. I was really looking forward to being snatched by Golden Grill type instrumentals and Beautiful Deep lyrics. But instead I got Burnt........... Norton

How is Golden Grill jazz or noir?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

TOW is jazzier than the whole HM record anyway, and even that song isn't really "future jazz" either... Her relationship with jazz is so weird :toofunny: When she says that SOC is jazzy I see what she means but apart from that :deadbanana:

What if she's waiting for tomorrow to drop it as an official single? Maybe Interscope made her do it or something, she feels so dead, I feel like she doesn't even feel excited to show it to us. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

What if she's waiting for tomorrow to drop it as an official single? Maybe Interscope made her do it or something, she feels so dead, I feel like she doesn't even feel excited to show it to us. 

probably lol they wanted it to be a lil quick single to get hype for the dead album and era lol. 

Ok. Continuing on the Rick Bowels production flop.

While I think working with different producers is a good thing, I feel exactly the opposite way about Rick Nowels' production of Lana tracks. It's only gotten better over time. He produced the cheesiest, sappiest tracks on BTD, but he produced the entirety of HM, which is her best major label album IMO. There's not a song on it I don't like (well, ok, I'm not crazy about her DLMBM cover).

where the fuck is it

Has anyone counted the days between her past pronouncements of "soon" and the date she delivered? By Lana standards, I don't think it's been that long yet.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

While I think working with different producers is a good thing, I feel exactly the opposite way about Rick Nowels' production of Lana tracks. It's only gotten better over time. He produced the cheesiest, sappiest tracks on BTD, but he produced the entirety of HM, which is her best major label album IMO. There's not a song on it I don't like (well, ok, I'm not crazy about her DLMBM cover).

Has anyone counted the days between her past pronouncements of "soon" and the date she delivered? By Lana standards, I don't think it's been that long yet.

let me do some stalking