LDRO

Instagram Updates

That second photo with her hugging the tree seems to be from the same shoot as the one she posted in June 

"Don’t forget me"

Anyone else getting Lana‘s notifications on Insta pretty late? Like mine is always coming in 15 minutes later than her post, while with other pages I follow and have them on they come immediately.

I just love how random her insta is lmao especially the face time calls are so iconic!!

anyway, as far as we’re all aware, Lasso is most probs gonna be a surprise so let’s hope her next instagram post addresses something!!

Any time i see Alana i’m reminded of Pawn Shop Blues and how it will TOTALLY be rereleased one day

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

1 minute ago, yourlocalhobo said:

Anyone else getting Lana‘s notifications on Insta pretty late? Like mine is always coming in 15 minutes later than her post, while with other pages I follow and have them on they come immediately.

I don’t get a single notification from her, but get notifications from people I don’t even follow :hide: 

Instagram is so broken lol 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, yourlocalhobo said:

I never get any notifications at all :bebe: I only get caught up on her posts thanks to this thread :eartha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

9 minutes ago, yourlocalhobo said:

they come like 3 hours later for me

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

Oh our sleeping beauty finally woke up and decided to serve with a photo dumb :trisha:

Definetly some Lasso hints I think :true:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."