LDRO

Instagram Updates

Oh yes this Lanaboards exclusive. :gclap: Articles are going to be written about this.

We need a High By The Beach sequel but shooting drones with a machine gun from an airboat 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I thought the ring looked like a pearl in the photos! It's so strange they've photoshopped it to look that way. What's to be gained from that? Very weird behaviour. I hope she can find some peace amidst all these paparazzi 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

9 minutes ago, ImTragic said:

IMG-1235.jpg

Fuck those stalkers and their drones, she does not deserve this at all! It's actually good that she spoke about that.

And I'm also glad that they're very happy. She deserves happiness.

Spoiler

Also when she said "we're very happy", my fan-heart is taking it as a Princess Chelsea reference, since she has a very spacey sound song "We Are Very Happy". Stream this! :oprah5:

2.gif

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Can a random couple really just follow her around like that? Feels like a restraining order is needed. 

Russian girls flashbacks :eek3:

2.gif

4 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

The comment right below hers I- :toofunny:

IMG-8729.jpg

But kinda wonder if she will respond to this 

I really hope she doesn't. You can't win arguments with people on the Internet. Anything she says will be twisted and used against her. Just move on from the comment section Lana.

I don’t know what I want her to address more. How she’s getting along with someone’s who’s views are opposite her own (or if she changed hers) or if she knows and is totally fine with him liking other women’s sexy half naked dance videos lol 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

14 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

The comment right below hers I- :toofunny:

IMG-8729.jpg

But kinda wonder if she will respond to this 

She was kind of gagged

♱ 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕤𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 ♱

I just gotta say those people crawling up her ass in the replies give me second hand embarrassment paired with a wave of cringe.

“oh angel i wish I could have seen the pictures of the wedding I know how much you dreamed of it“ lmaooo

and they call people criticizing her parasocial 💀

Everyone deserves peace and privacy and to not be stalked. That being said it rubs me the wrong way that she had to yet again mention how ”amazing” Jeremy is, despite fans having valid reason for being upset with him and his view on transgender people. Sad!

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Everyone deserves peace and privacy and to not be stalked. That being said it rubs me the wrong way that she had to yet again mention how ”amazing” Jeremy is, despite fans having valid reason for being upset with him and his view on transgender people. Sad!

She is standing by her man. And I fully believe that she really does think he is amazing. She knows him and we don’t. And he knows her and we don’t. 

“The one and only”? Right. “I’ve loved every boy I’ve ever dated” says hi :oopna:

Unless she means the one and only right NOW, which… you got married 5 minutes ago so I would hope so??? 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

2 minutes ago, dexter said:

Glad she’s happy :woot: 

The Paparazzi are evil; im surprised there’s been so many on her recently especially in rural louisisna, you would think there was more in California 

Paparazzi and celebrity ‘culture’ (if you will :oic2:) is probably different in Louisiana compared to LA. Los Angeles is a hub for people within the entertainment industry so I’m sure there’s more regulations and training in place when it comes to paparazzi, and an expectation to be met.

When an A-list celebrity is just chilling in Louisiana I can imagine the photographers and paparazzi are foaming at the mouth to capture every moment of it because they don’t see it too often. This is probably why the couple and New Orleans paparazzi are so invasive towards lana, they’re so eager to capitalize off of every sighting. Just my theory! what do you guys think of all this? It’s crazy to me. so so invasive.

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu