LDRO

Instagram Updates

Friendly reminder that your lives are not exclusively dependent on a 30-something woman’s presence on Instagram and that you as an individual matter so go outside, purchase a soft ice cream cone, take a walk around a cute park and get on with your life! Lana will be back when she’s good and ready and we will celebrate when she does! :hype:

Just now, Ultraviolencez said:

i'll go crazy if we dont get an oceanblvd post soon

like do something :awkney:

But I don’t think that would make sense. Why post on OCEANBLVD account now when they could’ve posted during the pre-release process?

Just now, rocknrollgroupie said:

But I don’t think that would make sense. Why post on OCEANBLVD account now when they could’ve posted during the pre-release process?

ik but for some reason Ben followed the account today

Just now, rocknrollgroupie said:

Me too. Are we sure about that? Aren’t people just alucinating?:biblio:

LB Instagram says Ed followed it in January but supposedly Ben never did until today 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

I just find it a bit odd that an artist of her status doesn't have that much a social media presence? Also, why don't they just have an official Lana Del Rey account ran by her team, they're still doing her Facebook so don't understand why her Instagram and Twitter had to go?

2 minutes ago, jaesana said:

LB Instagram says Ed followed it in January but supposedly Ben never did until today 

Well, then it is actually weird. But I still don’t think anything is happening lmaoo unless Ben and Ed are in charge of the account and are gonna announce something real big and to make it very dramatic lana vanished :flop::lmao:

2 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

If anyone follows that “violentpatterns” account that claims to be Lana look at their story I’m giggling

i unfollowed them what is it 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, fishtails said:

She said on her story "now that you know where I am touring" so I don't think she's canceling the shows

She could still change her mind though 😅 I don't hope for it, I just think anything is possible. Her post sounded to me like anything could be questioned. 

It was expensive watch it 

19 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Friendly reminder that your lives are not exclusively dependent on a 30-something woman’s presence on Instagram and that you as an individual matter so go outside, purchase a soft ice cream cone, take a walk around a cute park and get on with your life! Lana will be back when she’s good and ready and we will celebrate when she does! :hype:

R you suggesting my life makes any sense :lmao:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif