LDRO

Instagram Updates

🔔 You got a new message from lanadelreyemergency account

Hey this is Lana Del Rey, I lost my credit card and I need money for a plane ticket so I can fly to your city to perform. Can you send me some money? I'll bring Nikki Lane.

Hello this is Nikki Lane

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

were now gonna have a million new china.palace situations where people pretend to be lana and some weirdos actually believe it

GET A JOB. STAY AWAY FROM HER:eartha:

we joke about people pretending to be lana, while almost all of us have her face as pfp :hide:

24 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Nikki Lane made her do it

Let’s blame Nikki.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I'm still sad about this, mainly bc she deleted all the old photos from 2015 -2017, especially the ones from HM era, that kinda hurts :crying2: 

But knowing her she probably will be back soon on a new account , at least I hope so:trisha: but we also gonna see footage from her from her upcoming concerts , so it's not like we won't hear & see absolute nothing from her in the next several months.

:judgingu3:Trigger Warning: Delusional :judgingu3:

Maybe she kinda pulls a Honeymoon again & performs a snippet of a new song live at one of her last Shows & then after the Tour she comes back with a new account,  a new era & an album announcement 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I was thinking about the hyper connectivity aspect as well. Sometimes it feels a bit too much to be on social media . Maybe she felt overwhelmed about the whole situation and decided to delete everything ( for the second time :bebe: )  

Though it made me sad seeing this specific account deleted , it held a lot of memories from my teenage years :cat: 

We don’t know what went on behind the scenes but I did see a couple of fans tagging her honeymoon account when maybe they shouldn’t have :um2: For example, when a leak had happened… or when she wasn’t promoting a song the minute it was out… It’s one thing to post here, it’s another to tag her with that direct comment. I’m not a public person and she certainly has a thicker skin than mine, but I sure wouldn’t have appreciated those. 
anyways, I guess it’s pretty much the end of snippets :omfg2:

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

image.png

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

i havent been on here in a couple days and…. wtf :toofunny: im mainly sad bc i always stalk the old pictures from the honeymoon era bc they hold so much nostalgia for me. why the hell did she do that shes not receiving any hate, she’s the biggest and most loved shes ever been, (mostly) everyone understands her privacy n doesnt expect anything more from her than what she gives. 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

The star literally said Lana Del Rey:awkney:

These theories make no sense 

people are so dramatic, lana del rey isn’t a persona now that she can kill off it’s literally herself :deadbanana: fans are so obsessed with her retiring or changing her name or quitting music and it’s so weird

I’m sad I thot she was happy on honeymoon, I’ll miss hearing from her it’s the way she said thank u for everything and the photo she posted literally says “end” on it. I hope these aren’t the last shows she’s doing but thank god for them maybe she’ll say something at Glastonbury if she wants to do something else after them. Was the worst thing to wake up to :(((