LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

But knowing her she probably will be back soon on a new account , at least I hope so:trisha: but we also gonna see footage from her from her upcoming concerts , so it's not like we won't hear & see absolute nothing from her in the next several months.

Unless she cancels the rest of her festival tour 😂 she just needs to sell some more pill cases and whistles to make up for the money she might need to pay for breaking contracts, lol. 

Actually her last post sounded like that to me. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Unless she cancels the rest of her festival tour 😂 she just needs to sell some more pill cases and whistles to make up for the money she might need to pay for breaking contracts, lol. 

Actually her last post sounded like that to me. 

She said on her story "now that you know where I am touring" so I don't think she's canceling the shows

43 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

The star on the Hollywood Walk literally said Lana Del Rey, people really missed the point:awkney:

These theories make no sense 

I sure hope it’s not the case!

rolling stone did an interesting ranking of the 50 worst mistakes in the music industry, from the label that didn’t sign the Beatles to U2 having their album on all Apple accounts for free. There were at least two cases of artists changing their name: Prince and Garth Brooks. Both struggled to get back from that move.

Lana doesn't chase fame so for her it would be irrelevant from that aspect.

But wow, another ~ trailer park life ~ centered aesthetic & album would slay so hard :candy:

47 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

The star on the Hollywood Walk literally said Lana Del Rey, people really missed the point:awkney:

These theories make no sense 

people are so obsessed with the lizzy grant narrative get over it already please 😭 lizzy BEEN dead for more than a decade now, she got run over by a trailer in late 2010 let her rest in peace! 

I hate the fact that ppl are comparing her account desactivation to 9/11, you guys need to grow up and to stop comparing the millions of ppls death to an account. ON TOP OF THAT if you guys are really her fans maybe you should respect her opinion on leaving instagram. :oic3:

giphy.gif

"Look at us, you and I back at it again"

9 minutes ago, awaguru said:

I hate the fact that ppl are comparing her account desactivation to 9/11, you guys need to grow up and to stop comparing the millions of ppls death to an account. ON TOP OF THAT if you guys are really her fans maybe you should respect her opinion on leaving instagram. :oic3:

MILLIONS ???? :biblio: pls

1 minute ago, Rusted iron gates said:

MILLIONS ???? :biblio: pls

Not me thinking millions omg :ohmy: meant thousands but yall get it

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

I’m sad I thot she was happy on honeymoon, I’ll miss hearing from her it’s the way she said thank u for everything and the photo she posted literally says “end” on it. I hope these aren’t the last shows she’s doing but thank god for them maybe she’ll say something at Glastonbury if she wants to do something else after them. Was the worst thing to wake up to :(((

She ain’t making no special mentions at Glasto, she doesn’t even wanna be there 

BST however, now we’re talking :brows:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:omfg2: the audacity! Why didn’t they just say « she could be returning »?!? 

also: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtWutSxR6rM/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== why doesn’t this feel like it’s adressed to us?

The part that really gets me is when they say she is announcing the start of a new era😭

1 hour ago, awaguru said:

Stuff like this happens all the time here but you're only 8 posts in so I understand why you called it out :oopna2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Strange. HM was private initially. And it was she who started opening it up randomly and letting millions of people inside.

If she wanted to be discreet and private she had all the opportunity to do it.:wub:

Maybe her managers start to operate her old lanadelrey account?

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Stuff like this happens all the time here but you're only 8 posts in so I understand why you called it out :oopna2:

gotta keep my streak up ig:twirls:

giphy.gif