LDRO

Instagram Updates

13 minutes ago, Embach said:

So is she getting kinda cancelled on Instagram because her friend has a black dahlia tattoo? :bebe:

I don’t think people are mad at Lana.Β I think people are more just weirded out someone would get that tattooed on their body

Spoiler

The smile is a bit too much imo. it’s disrespectfulΒ 

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

Yeah, they’re not mad at Lana, they just think it’s a disrespectful tattoo considering Elizabeth Short’s story and murder, and that the tattoo refers to her as Black Dahlia and not her real name. I think the discussion would’ve been different if the tattoo wasn’t a portrait of her after her death, with the scars and stuff.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 hours ago, taco truck said:

europe/east u.s/south u.s/mexicoΒ got their turn i think it's fine for me to want her to come to my area especially considering i actually have never gotten to go to a show and 10 years ago i was 8 years old:bebe:

The Europe dates:

Β 

LondonΒ 

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

DoesΒ her new post confirm that she can bend time and space as the show was not in Baltimore and the full moon was 4 days ago?

She was shouting out Baltimore. She knows the show was not in Baltimore. She was showing her appreciation of the bright moon. The moon can appear full for 3 days before and after it's zenith. Interestingly the moon is only full for a millionth of a millionth of a second. I find it strange how so many feel the need to call her stupid, and then are claiming they are not calling her stupid. And it's "just a joke". Then when I mock them and point to how they are stupid, suddenly, "it's not that serious". They can dish it out but can take it.Β 

Additionally the greater Baltimore area includes, *drum roll* ...Columbia and Towson.Β 

2 minutes ago, Rivers said:

She was shouting out Baltimore. She knows the show was not in Baltimore. She was showing her appreciation of the bright moon. The moon can appear full for 3 days before and after it's zenith. Interestingly the moon is only full for a millionth of a millionth of a second. I find it strange how so many feel the need to call her stupid, and then are claiming they are not calling her stupid. And it's "just a joke". Then when I mock them and point to how they are stupid, suddenly, "it's not that serious". They can dish it out but can take it.Β 

Additionally the greater Baltimore area includes, *drum roll* ...Columbia and Towson.Β 

ladel96.gif

Β 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

DoesΒ her new post confirm that she can bend time and space as the show was not in Baltimore and the full moon was 4 days ago?

She also was not in Nashville or Pittsburgh. She just references the biggest city around her for some reason.Β 

7 hours ago, Embach said:

So is she getting kinda cancelled on Instagram because her friend has a black dahlia tattoo? :bebe:

Which friend?

Β 

Does anybody have pictures of the tattoo?

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

She also was not in Nashville or Pittsburgh. She just references the biggest city around her for some reason.Β 

She probably references the city she landed in lmfaoΒ 

23 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Which friend?

Β 

Idk if it's her friend, maybe a fan or friend's friend. It was a video tho

url%5D

9 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

The Europe dates:

Β 

LondonΒ 

and amsterdam, dublin, paris, italy...Β :oopna:

she could obviously do more but i'm gonna continue manifesting at least one socal/southwest date since she hasn't done any this tour yet:legend:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Idk if it's her friend, maybe a fan or friend's friend. It was a video tho

Β 

4 hours ago, sjatib said:

Which friend?

Β 

I’m pretty sure it was just the fan she met at Dunkin’.Β I don’t think they were friends but idk she did follow her on insta

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

4 hours ago, sjatib said:

Which friend?

Β 

Β 

it's not a friend, it's a fan who works at the dunkin' lana went to yesterday

Β 

385296065-2245056905684734-5537654732302337254-n.jpg

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

14 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

it's not a friend, it's a fan who works at the dunkin' lana went to yesterday

Β 

385296065-2245056905684734-5537654732302337254-n.jpg

Damn. Not judging the intentions of the tattoo owner, but its disturbing to see at the very least.Β 

Just now, sjatib said:

Damn. Not judging the intentions of the tattoo owner, but its disturbing to see at the very least.Β 

Β 

she said she's gonna do like an old hollywood sleeve and it's just the start of it

but yeah, I wouldn't choose something like thatΒ for myself either

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

31 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

she said she's gonna do like an old hollywood sleeve and it's just the start of it

but yeah, I wouldn't choose something like thatΒ for myself either

Β 

About the choices for a tattoo, to each their own ones I guess.

Β 

Representing Elizabeth Short, who underwent the worst possible fate, almost asΒ some kind of Halloween character... Yes, gruesome and absolutely disrespectful.