LDRO

Instagram Updates

13 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

ย 

I haven't even seen the movie but after watching this analysis there is no way Lana could top this, I'm sorry! BUT if Lana had recreated it in the BTD or Ultraviolence era, rather than the LFL era, then she would definitely have done it better because she really did radiate this energy back then.

ย 

ย 

ย 

And this could go in another topic im sure but since I posted the video... What the analysis is talking about it basically what Lana WAS trying to say in her infamous instagram post, but it came out totally wrong and clueless. But yes it's no secret that she does relate to this Malena character a lot.ย 

ย 

I started watchingย Karine Alourde recently, and this video is how I discovered her. I like most of her stuff. But I get the feeling she might not be so "sex positive" as inย this postย (which was obviously pointing at theย W.A.P. song by Cardi and Megan Stallion) she kind of did end up saying what so many people mistakenly thought Lana was saying. Had Karineย been white she would've probably received some of the same heat.ย 

ย 

There's a few Lana songs I think would fit Malena's character (softspoken, reserved, quiet, glamorous, misunderstood, outcast). It's an interesting movie, but sad due to how the main character is bullied.

:sluttybunny:๐ŸŒง๏ธ

2 hours ago, lamms said:

What does she even mean by Lana Del Rey Witch??? I can't, I have no memory?? What's going on :awkney:

ย 

I think she can't download twitch because her phone has no memory

I relate

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

4 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

She is saying Witch!

ย 

I scrolled through and found the livestream with the timestamp:ย https://www.twitch.tv/videos/721241376?t=06h06m58s

She's outside the Spadena "Witch" House she mentioned in one of her poems and Chuck is even taking photos of her holding flowers outside of it! (on an iPhone...)ย :hdu:

ย 

ย 

By the pricking of my Thumbes,
Something COCCy this way comes

9 hours ago, Chocolate Eyes said:

ย 

I started watchingย Karine Alourde recently, and this video is how I discovered her. I like most of her stuff. But I get the feeling she might not be so "sex positive" as inย this postย (which was obviously pointing at theย W.A.P. song by Cardi and Megan Stallion) she kind of did end up saying what so many people mistakenly thought Lana was saying. Had Karineย been white she would've probably received some of the same heat.ย 

ย 

There's a few Lana songs I think would fit Malena's character (softspoken, reserved, quiet, glamorous, misunderstood, outcast). It's an interesting movie, but sad due to how the main character is bullied.

ย 

Hmm interesting and indeed that post is not progressive feminism at all! That makes me think she only has a one-sided view of femininity, and that's only the 'fragile' kind. Oh my God, so messy.ย 

ย 

Yes I definitely have to watch the movie though. It does sound so sad. I think Lana must have felt like she was treated like that from time to time, especially by men (the other woman, million dollar man, if I'm not mistaken?) But yeah, not all the time. Perhaps it's just how she views herself in a romanticised way.

ย 

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

Jack posted her in his story at Electric Lady Studiosย 

ย 

thank God is an old pic I was getting scared

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

So Lana just started following Gloria Steinem on Instagram!

ย 

Gloria Steinem was an influential women's rights activist in the women's liberation movement of the 1970s. They recently did a TV serious about it and the Equal Rights Amendment.

ย 

I suppose that with Lana following Gloria Steinem that this probably indicates like the overwhelming majority of Americans, Lana also supports including the Equal Rights Amendment in our Constitution. We can certainly get there (finally) if we all vote and elect Biden/Harris, and flip the senate to the democrats.ย 

1 hour ago, 99centlips said:

i just realized she turned off the comments to the candaceย mothersย days post and changed the caption? does anyone know when that happened?ย 

She got dragged in the comments for (what some perceived to be) her dragging her mother in the caption or something, if that's what you mean.

ETA: Actually I think it was because she erased her mother and didn't post about her on that day. But she also posted something on Twitter on that day about it. Anyway the comments are likely off because people were like, "what about Patty?" 'n' stuff

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, 99centlips said:

i just realized she turned off the comments to the candaceย mothersย days post and changed the caption? does anyone know when that happened?ย 

ย 

It's kind of a personal topic for her so she probably simply felt that people have no business coming in and commenting on who she choses to be friends with and hang out with. Also, if she does not have a good relationship with her own mother, then maybe she doesn't want to have fans talking on her IG about her relationship with her mother.ย