LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

I feel like is somehow related to 1 year celebration of NFR and maybe some new info announcement, since this photo is from last year 

The picture is from Lust for Life era if Im not wrong. She didnt look like that in the last two or three years. 

4 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Mess.

If he's spilled the beans then she has to say something today, surely

I honestly doubt it, even though it'd be time to do so. She's gonna stubbornly ignore everything until the preorder/single/album drops lol

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

16 hours ago, Creyk said:

Lana's version of lighting that cigarette looks so much better than the original footage that inspired the sequence :toofunny:

I haven't even seen the movie but after watching this analysis there is no way Lana could top this, I'm sorry! BUT if Lana had recreated it in the BTD or Ultraviolence era, rather than the LFL era, then she would definitely have done it better because she really did radiate this energy back then.

And this could go in another topic im sure but since I posted the video... What the analysis is talking about it basically what Lana WAS trying to say in her infamous instagram post, but it came out totally wrong and clueless. But yes it's no secret that she does relate to this Malena character a lot. 

9 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

LMAO

lana pls start a twitch

I’ll watch you play Mario kart 

THE WAY SHE SAYS “I can’t I have no memory” we love a sassy queen 

also I really really hope no one finds the uncropped version and tries to dox her :suicide: also girl where’s your mask??

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

6 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

LMAO

What does she even mean by Lana Del Rey Witch??? I can't, I have no memory?? What's going on :awkney:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

2 minutes ago, lamms said:

What does she even mean by Lana Del Rey Witch??? I can't, I have no memory?? What's going on :awkney:

She’s just being a troll

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

12 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

she says Twitch and not witch

She is saying Witch!

I scrolled through and found the livestream with the timestamp: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/721241376?t=06h06m58s

She's outside the Spadena "Witch" House she mentioned in one of her poems and Chuck is even taking photos of her holding flowers outside of it! (on an iPhone...) :hdu:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

She is saying Witch!

I scrolled through and found the livestream with the timestamp: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/721241376?t=06h06m58s

She's outside the Spadena "Witch" House she mentioned in one of her poems and Chuck is even taking photos of her holding flowers outside of it! (on an iPhone...) :hdu:

I think so too. In the clip where she was talking to the kids, she say it's a witch's house.