LDRO

Instagram Updates

“Backstage before my first nyc show thank you for an amazing two shows.”

http://instagram.com/p/Bar46nKH20R/

“Thanks New York.”

http://instagram.com/p/Bar51dCnm6m/

I want to sue her surgeon :deadbanana:

I thought it was just the lighting, but that blotch of filler in between her eyebrows in recent pictures/videos is so noticeable. It looks like they didn't even try to smooth it out and make it look more natural after injecting it.

I thought it was just the lighting, but that blotch of filler in between her eyebrows in recent pictures/videos is so noticeable. It looks like they didn't even try to smooth it out and make it look more natural after injecting it.

She looks overall fine (actually, great) but I really do feel bad for people who get "dependent" (not really the word, but feel the need to do it very often) on plastic surgery because it's so easy to make tiny errors like that. I know I'm not that good looking, but even with a reasonable salary I'm not about to get caught up in a cycle of sometimes painful surgery and injections that need done repeatedly. It just seems overwhelming. I'm glad my appearance isn't constantly scrutinized in my field. 

That diner photo is amazing. Anyone know what diner it was taken at?

I worked out the restaurant is JG Melon. It's like less than 2 mins from The Bitter End  :defeated: This full circle moment

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I will sue him too for trying to destroy the most beautiful face in the world lol..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

wow it really does show in the instagram video she posted 

who gives a fuck about her surgery.

I think it's sad that she has to get so much done to be satisfied with her appearance and lately it has been showing much more than usual, also because she is after all 32 but it's no matter of discussion to me. It's how she wan't to look so let her be.

giphy.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

New videos, more than one!!?? YASS BITCH they better be good and not take million years to be released tho...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

OMFG ASAP and Lana need to do Groupie Love and Summer Bummer on Saturday. They should at least do GL since she mentions festivals in it :creep:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS