LDRO

Instagram Updates

17 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

it was probably the video of that interview for bbc where lana says the crowd went dead silent when she said she would release a country album. people said she was lying cause you could hear some cheering and now she clarified that the only cheering came from the country artists :awkney: do you guys think this made her a little insecure about the album?

No, I think she was probably very aware that this could be the initial average reaction

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

44 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Lana girl give us nothing :trisha4: nicely she’s scrolling but not posting, not even a selfie this is such a DROUGHT 

she’s still bothered by this clearly so yh, she maybe will drop the songs and dip into thin air again

Next time Lana posts on Instagram, i don’t even want to imagine the comment section :deadbanana:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

I’m sorry but she’s a pathological liar and it’s sending me 🤣 like girl… you’re telling me Jack and Margaret, and their entire table, weren’t also cheering for you?

Not to reach, but I think she still has deep insecurity within the “pop” world, and probably feels more welcomed by the country world who 1) she is a newcomer to and 2) she hasn’t been scrutinized by.

Hence her embrace of country/the South/**** yes ma’am. I got the tea ️ 

2 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

I don't think we're ready
source.gif

Blah blah Jeremy blah blah blah I killed lasso blah blah blah fuck you blah blah blah I'm a swamp witch now blah blah blah no more music for you bc you hate my hubby blah blah blah trump

7 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Bitch… you know when she starts blocking fan accounts a “statement” is brewing. I.

7 minutes ago, Waimea Bay said:

A total meltdown is on the horizon

I feel it in my bones… the tension is getting higher and higher each day :ohno: :hdu: :poordat: :hdu:

14 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The mask has plastic inside!

:true:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

This is why u should avoid lying or exaggerating it always comes back to you. I had a friend in school who was a pathological liar, would blatantly just lie and make up stories or embellish tf out of them and it was very off putting. I really wonder where it comes from psychologically. It's cluster B antics

52 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Next time Lana posts on Instagram, i don’t even want to imagine the comment section :deadbanana:

it will be me saying "hi queen drop a skincare and makeup tutorial xx"

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊