miss barrie the most of all

this thread just missed that lock

lb is on fire, it's getting hot

sean is old and a cop

stupid hoe aint just a song

oh the grammys are almost on

Β 

wow you snapped

only u guys will consistently post comments on a strangers ig to trash a guy and ruin a relationship...

Sorry, but in my humble opinion:

Β 

If there is anything to be ruined, it will be. And not because of the fans... Has Lana ever been concerned with the opinion of others? Lana is an adult woman.

Β 

The most that can happen is that she reads the comments that people make about him and seeks to know about it (or not).

Β 

If this ends, it will be the fault of her choices, their attitudes, just...

giphy.gif

I miss her long hair and I miss you, Barrie

I miss her good music the most of all

I miss Dan's studio in Tennessee where she would go

Barrie's last stop before he went home

The threads were on fire

Lana's a liar

Jack really is a know-it-all

I guess Jared's not coming back after all

Β 

This thread is lit and if this is it, I had a ball

I guess that Elle's not locking it after all

Β 

:creep:

Β 

if this is it, im logging off

miss barrie the most of all

this thread just missed that lock

lb is on fire, it's getting hot

sean is old and a cop

stupid hoe aint just a song

oh the grammys are almost on

I can't stop laughing at this... lol :D

giphy.gif

She is only trying to make me jealous.

But...

that will never work !Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

ThatΒ΄s right ! ThatΒ΄s Right !

She is only trying to make me feel jealous.

But I donΒ΄t mind.

She will eventually come back to ME....

Β 

... as soon as the doctors let me out of this Psychiatric hospitalΒ Β  :DΒ  LOL

Β 

Seriously folks, lets move on with some other cool conversations.Β 

Elizabeth-Lana is a mature grown woman and will date whom ever she wants. It is HER Choice. Right or wrong. It is her decision.

Whatever happens , she will know what to do.

A personΒ΄s private life is their own. She herself has stated that before.Β  Β Let her be.

Β 

I just want (just need) to hear what new songs she is comingΒ  up with next.Β  This woman is very talented and likes to surprise.

AND

I would like to hear MORE Cowbell on the next record. More cowbell !

Β 

-

Oh god. Y’all Try to convince yourselves lol.

Β 

You guys remind me of those people that talk shit about over weight people and justify it by saying β€œI’m just doing it for their own good and health!!11” β€œI care about them and don’t want them to get diabeetus!!11” β€œthey’re fat, lose weight fatty!” β€œBut I love you!!1”

Β 

You guys remind me of those people that talk shit about over weight people and justify it by saying β€œI’m just doing it for their own good and health!!11” β€œI care about them and don’t want them to get diabeetus!!11” β€œthey’re fat, lose weight fatty!” β€œBut I love you!!1”

Β 

DJVuKGO.jpg

Β 

Post something that doesn't involve you policing other users challenge

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

DJVuKGO.jpg

Β 

Post something that doesn't involve you policing other users challenge

Denial is the first step babez, you’re almost there.

Β 

And

what is it with you and challenges? I swear it’s not the first time you post that lol. So edgy Anyway, how ironic telling someone else to stop trying to β€œpolice” others.

A literal hypocrite, take your own advice.

Β 

Β 

I do agree

Β 

And

what is it with you and challenges? I swear it’s not the first time you post that lol. So edgy Anyway, how ironic telling someone else to stop trying to β€œpolice” others.

Β 

Because it's still a challenge for you.

Β 

You do realise that nobody you're directing your holier-than-thou shit at is going to go, "oh, well if KingJay doesn't approve, then I won't post"? Don't you? Please tell me you do.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Cute little edit! Nobody has ever said that she isn't free to date whoever she wants - in fact, many of us, including me, have said the exact opposite. It goes without saying, but I often throw that into posts precisely because people like you misinterpret. We are simply expressing our displeasure, and discussing how this relationship may impact her work, and her life.

Β 

What exactly is the problem? There are plenty of other threads here; why are you only in this one, if you disapprove?

Β 

I do agree

Β 

How shocking.

Because it's still a challenge for you.

Β 

You do realise that nobody you're directing your holier-than-thou shit at is going to go, "oh, well if KingJay doesn't approve, then I won't post"? Don't you? Please tell me you do.

Β 

How shocking.

Imagine thinking I’m the one acting holier-than-thou. Yikes, the lack of self awareness lol.

Β 

But The same way that you realize that Lana isn’t going to come here and read your constant negative post after post about her new relationship that you know nothing about, other than a couple of pictures that she’s uploaded, And think to her self β€œomg after so many negative post I realize they don’t like my new cop boyfriend, let me break up with him”. Please tell me you do? Have you ever heard of moving on? Building a bridge and getting over something? I can’t even begin to imagine how you act after a break up or something lol. You most latch onto the negativity of it.

I do agree

Thank you <3 it’s like they love to cling on to negativity. I mean the NFR thread is a prime example. How many times did they express their negative opinion lol. I’d get bored after the 100th negative post.

Β 

If I don’t like something or someone, I normally just ignore it, or say it once and keep it moving. It like fuels them. Idk

Imagine thinking I’m the one acting holier-than-thou. Yikes, the lack of self awareness lol.

I'm not the one repeatedly trying to tell other people what to say/think whilst contributing nothing else at all, King Jay Un.

Β 

But The same way that you realize that Lana isn’t going to come here and read your constant negative post after post about her new relationship that you know nothing about, other than a couple of pictures that she’s uploaded, And think to her self β€œomg after so many negative post I realize they don’t like my new cop boyfriend, let me break up with him”. Please tell me you do?

Answered this in my edit. I absolutely do not expect Lana to break up with her boyfriend/give a single fuck that RormanNockwell on LanaBoreds doesn't like her boyfriend. You, however ... seem to think people here are going to listen to you telling them to seek help, and so forth. Otherwise why keep at it?

Β 

Have you ever heard of moving on? Building a bridge and getting over something? I can’t even begin to imagine how you act after a break up or something lol. You most latch onto the negativity of it.

If I don’t like something or someone, I normally just ignore it, or say it once and keep it moving. It like fuels them. Idk

Β 

Oh. Do you? Because these are your last posts, in chronological order:

Β 

Oh my god, I have to laugh.

6 minutes later, on the same topic:

Β 

Lana: uploads multiple pictures on social media in the last couple of weeks/months.

Β 

Card reader: I feel like he likes to be seen in public with her, idk if they’ve been seen in public together **shrugs**, but I feel like they have because he likes the attention.

Β 

Also card reader: He’s a Sagittarius, I looked that up.

Β 

Lmao.

Β 

Y’all need help... seek it please.

Β 

Β 

And

Anyway, we deserve nice things. :smile3:

Β 

zKvqlv7.jpg

Β 

It was impossible to find a good quality photo of him at the right angle but I did my best

we deserve lana getting back into a toxic relationship that wasn’t good for her?

qfrWuBl.png