LDRO

Instagram Updates

AVVP6hg.png

:facepalm:

Oh thanks for this! I really thought blue collars = cops lmao  :toofunny:

In that case I stand with my initial opinion: I think y'all are crossing the line by sending him messages and stuff. Lana must hate us.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

u guys are so embarrassing if i were elle i'd literally block this thread and like delete the posts bc y'all heading straight into delulu land at this point.

also not some tarot reading binch saying something about some abuse and suddenly there's rumours lana is in an abusive relationship some people on here serving worms on the brain lately.

i76mrxw.png 

Blocking somebody who is commenting on your social media that you’re a terrible person and your partner needs to break up with you is literally the most normal/expected human behavior ever

Commenting on a strangers ig to trash them is NOT normal or expected behavior among civilized people above the age of 11

Trying so hard to make somebody look bad when you have no real evidence against them will just end up making you look bad at the end of the day

On his? Yes. 

Trawling through thousands of comments on your famous girlfriend's insta to find ones about yourself and blocking those? Not really. Imagine how long that must take, considering the majority of her comments are variations of "oH mY gOd LaNa iLySm I'vE sEen YoU 67 tIMeS!"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

u guys are so embarrassing if i were elle i'd literally block this thread and like delete the posts bc y'all heading straight into delulu land at this point.

also not some tarot reading binch saying something about some abuse and suddenly there's rumours lana is in an abusive relationship some people on here serving worms on the brain lately.

In no way am I obsessed with Lana's relationships, I honestly don't really care about that, because I'm mainly interested in the art aspect of Lana.

But trying to act level headed on a forum literally dedicated to a celebrity is quite laughable. Trying to pretend that you're not obsessed with Lana Del Rey while being a registered user on LanaBoards. The audacity. There sure are different levels of obsession, but still.  :rip:

In no way am I obsessed with Lana's relationships, I honestly don't really care about that, because I'm mainly interested in the art aspect of Lana.

But trying to act level headed on a forum literally dedicated to a celebrity is quite laughable. Trying to pretend that you're not obsessed with Lana Del Rey while being a registered user on LanaBoards. The audacity. There sure are different levels of obsession, but still.  :rip:

Yeah, and considering the two of them are splashed all over both their instas rn + are going to the Grammys together, it's not really surprising that people are talking about their relationship on LanaBoreds. Not to mention that her relationships are her main source of inspo for her art, so what's going on with them is relevant. #WhiteCopForever

Yeah, and considering the two of them are splashed all over both their instas rn + are going to the Grammys together, it's not really surprising that people are talking about their relationship on LanaBoreds. Not to mention that her relationships are her main source of inspo for her art, so what's going on with them is relevant. #WhiteCopForever

People seem to often forget that LanaBoards is a discussion platform.  :creep:

On his? Yes. 

Trawling through thousands of comments on your famous girlfriend's insta to find ones about yourself and blocking those? Not really. Imagine how long that must take, considering the majority of her comments are variations of "oH mY gOd LaNa iLySm I'vE sEen YoU 67 tIMeS!"

J***B L*****r was found dead in a bush (near Lana's house).  :rip:

On his? Yes. 

only u guys will consistently post comments on a strangers ig to trash a guy and ruin a relationship, and then call him creepy and self absorbed for seeing your comments on HIS GIRLFRIEND'S social media and blocking u ... 

"trawling through thousands of comments"- wow, I love this creative way you spun the situation of 'he saw your malicious comment under his gfs picture'

if you want to criticize him, there are more intelligent and ethical ways to do so

lmfao this thread is cracked tf out. Anyway Sean is ugly and I stan Barrie.

I miss her long hair and I miss you, Barrie

I miss her good music the most of all

I miss Dan's studio in Tennessee where she would go

Barrie's last stop before he went home

:bliss:  :bliss:  :bliss:

:poordat:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

only u guys will consistently post comments on a strangers ig to trash a guy and ruin a relationship, and then call him creepy and self absorbed for seeing your comments on HIS GIRLFRIEND'S social media and blocking u ... 

"trawling through thousands of comments"- wow, I love this creative way you spun the situation of 'he saw your malicious comment under his gfs picture'

if you want to criticize him, there are more intelligent and ethical ways to do so

Ruin a relationship?

Creative way I spun the situation?

Sis, you're giving me wayyyy too much credit, but go off.

The threads were on fire

Lana's a liar

Jack really is a know-it-all

I guess Jared's not coming back after all