LDRO

Instagram Updates

"But I've changed my mind" NFR teas ... she's never done this with any of her boyfriends so it's definitely really odd.

I'm so fucking amused that he's reading her comments, though

NKHX3xb.jpg

He goes on a lot of Lana IG fan accounts and reads and likes a lot of stuff. We already know he comes here. 

He goes on a lot of Lana IG fan accounts and reads and likes a lot of stuff. We already know he comes here. 

Imagine having a fan base populated by mostly teenagers and 20-somethings and your 46-year-old boyfriend monitors what said fan base is saying on the internet. Yikes. 

You just know he checks her phone when she leaves it unattended ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Why do you all hate him? I missed the posts on that. I personally have no opinion on him, except that she sure didn’t waste her time between Chase and him.

It's because he's a cop who is a Republican and a misgoynist, has been on Fox News defending police brutality, is guilty of racial profiling, and is an all-around fame whore. Elaborating on each point would take a long time but there are already posts on LanaBoreds about all of those things.

Let me just add that liking comments on insta by fans who likes you is just cringe worthy. You shouldn’t have to do that if you’re happy and confident about your relationship. Liking positive comments about yourself really says something about his ego...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

And after photo taken she forgot her bag...and then she says someone is stealing from her????!!!!

MDR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is funny

if it is on purpose left

as MDR is meurs de rire - laughing out loud in French

MDR

What?

I think she put the bag there so the registration plate would be mostly covered

locals only

Let me just add that liking comments on insta by fans who likes you is just cringe worthy. You shouldn’t have to do that if you’re happy and confident about your relationship. Liking positive comments about yourself really says something about his ego...

Thanks! Ok, I get all the hate now lol

But honestly, at least he seems to be supportive of her and not afraid to commit. I know, this is social media and you can have anything say anything about you, but he's present for her, from what we've seen. 

No matter how bad or good he is for her, I hope they stick together while she is making WHF: imagine a whole album about falling in love  :flutter:  (and maybe she'd be finally happy enough to include Goddamn Yosemite in the mix)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS