LDRO

Instagram Updates

Picture this - Lana and all her vapid friends on stage wearing flower crowns, holding hands and singing Crotchella on stage. The cringe of it all...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Her latest IG post actually makes me want to vomit. Why does she keep splashing him all over her IG? It's just weird - like she's trying to prove something to someone. And who is the other old dude?

Also, the c*p is in the comments "liking" comments from people defending him. Embarrassing ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Her latest IG post actually makes me want to vomit. Why does she keep splashing him all over her IG? It's just weird - like she's trying to prove something to someone. And who is the other old dude?

Nothing gets me out of my mind that is some kind of "revenge" against Chase (Very childish, by the way...)

giphy.gif

Nothing gets me out of my mind that is some kind of "revenge" against Chase (Very childish, by the way...)

"But I've changed my mind" NFR teas ... she's never done this with any of her boyfriends so it's definitely really odd.

I'm so fucking amused that he's reading her comments, though

NKHX3xb.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm so fucking amused that he's reading her comments, though

NKHX3xb.jpg

God... I would be embarrassed.

This guy seems to have a very inflated ego... Anyone who tries too hard to show that is a good person is because really is not.

giphy.gif

OMG OMG STICKS LIKED MY POST!!!!! THE HOT DADDY FROM LIVE PD!!!!! GOD I WISH I WAS A BLACK MAN, CAUSE I'D LET HIM HIM ME!!!!

i think i speak for the site as a collective when i say this but for the love of allah stop posting already

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

i think i speak for the site as a collective when i say this but for the love of allah stop posting already

too impulsive to refrain from saying shit. i questioned it, thought "they'll get it, because he beats up POC", and pressed send. thought about deleting it immediately. i'll go with my gut from now on

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

too impulsive to refrain from saying shit. i questioned it, thought "they'll get it, because he beats up POC", and pressed send. thought about deleting it immediately. i'll go with my gut from now on

whatever you say miz casual racism attention whore

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

“My New Year’s resolution - to keep what I got❤️

“Grateful I got to swim under the fireworks with some of my nearest and dearest XOXO”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS