LDRO

Instagram Updates

"Primavera Festival "

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

:awkney: what is going on ? :awkney2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I love the fact that she doesn't post anything about the Grammys.

Yes, me too. Her Grammys' look is not worth posting about, unlike what she looked like back in 2018. 

Yes, me too. Her Grammys' look is not worth posting about, unlike what she looked like back in 2018. 

I think she looked way better at the pre grammy clive davis party than at the actual grammy ceremony :rollin:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think she looked way better at the pre grammy clive davis party than at the actual grammy ceremony :rollin:

She literally pulled two looks the day before, but attented the Grammys looking like someone's plus one and not an actual AOTY nominee. I know a lot of people find her "mall dress" story very endearing and relatable, but to me her look was still underwhelming and that dress was still ill fitted and beige.

She literally pulled two looks the day before, but attented the Grammys looking like someone's plus one and not an actual AOTY nominee. I know a lot of people find her "mall dress" story very endearing and relatable, but to me her look was still underwhelming and that dress was still ill fitted and beige.

It's what they deserved 

Meanwhile, Seany liked this about people getting shot. Cute.

mZ2BQb7.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8aG0XLg1X4/?igshid=13hph4ho0lxsc

Hey #Fuckstick, who exactly is "we" and who exactly is "you" in this post?

Also, Tropico says hi.

Edit: LOL. "Guns & Money" sounds like a Lana song title.

Edited by evilentity

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Hey #Fuckstick, who exactly is "we" and who exactly is "you" in this post?

Also, Tropico says hi.

Considering that he's in a position of power, the implications of this one aren't great, either

0QV5GEE.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream