LDRO

Instagram Updates

That Live was so perfect. I cannot believe how's she's even closer to us even when people still leak her music. I can't believe she actually answered questions & mentioned some of her IG fans. I hope this is the bvest era

I really adore how cool and sweet she handled the entire "leak" think in this stream. She probably was really pissed about it at first but she seems to quickly be gotten over it (and in no way planning to cancel the album or somthing like that).

Lol okay to me though, she still is a little salty. Like on the live stream she mad a little comment like how it was our fault it was out early and she kinda made a comment on the radio show to the same effect. Not that she wasn't super mature about it but we have to think like they only put up posters I bet they had a way cooler way of making announcements, she may have also been planning a video premiere and didn't want to go through the same stuff again, so she probably is understanding but still frustrated