LDRO

Instagram Updates

let it go? LMFAO not so soon baby.. you started the tiff.. i'll finish it. You never answered our questions here..

I have answered everything that is relevant to this thread. If you want a debate, you can keep sending me PM's instead of derailing this thread.

Or you can simply explain us her "desperation". Something you brought up in this thread and still have not explained.

it's supposed to be slightly awkward, most of the things we do in private / only share with our closest friends are. for all we know, this is something she filmed at the time to share with, idk, Francesco, or her sister, or *gasp* James Franco.

and besides, if y'all are expecting a finely tuned sense of the ridiculous - from Lana, of all people - i'm afraid you're in the wrong fandom.

She looked amazing but it was cringeworthy as hell *look at how cute I am*

She took it last year, so just maybe at that time (if she decided not to post it), she would have agreed with you. However, now maybe it's "I don't give AF", which is fine by me. Also given how some people are reacting to her cuting, I wonder how people would have reacted had she been reading this, 

instead of a male-oriented, historical-period fiction.

LOL, sorry Lana fans but F*** me, what a attempt to buzz fans.. she doesn't need to do that. It looks desperate and very put on in my opinion..

cmon Lana, you can stay relevant by doing what you do (make good music),

sorry to prick a hole in the balloon kiddies, but fuck.. i actually laughed..  whatever.. :facepalm: :rollin:

But fans also complain when she doesn't post enough on her social media accounts and keeps too quite. Poor girl never wins.

agreed, i saw it the same way. she doesnt need to do that to have fans still interested. its so obvious.. maybe her new manager.. you know how bosses are.. lol..

I think her new manager sat her down and gave her some pointers. Lana hasn't posted this much on social media in a very long time. All of a sudden she all over Instagram. I don't mind it though. :hooker:

iirc those photos of lana in the studio aren't recent. I remember seeing them on Tumblr last year and people claimed they were from the btd sessions (hence less intimate as someone said lol) 

VyIsfwC.jpg

Fucking hell man, I realize this isn't helping, but is there an inch of this site left that isn't just children squabbling? Maybe this forum has always been like that and I hadn't noticed before, but I'm still disappointed at its decline. And poor admin pay money for this shit...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png