LDRO

Instagram Updates

Regarding the abundance of Lana's posts I have to say that she's not in panic mode yet but I think that she started to understand that her career will not happen without her being more involved

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Regarding the abundance of Lana's posts I have to say that she's not in panic mode yet but I think that she started to understand that her career will not happen without her being more involved

Her career already happened. And its in a perfect state right now for her. And Im sure she is clever enough to see that she wont sell millions of records anymore unless she starts heavy promoting again.

She´s been that way since her honeymoon account and it didn´t help her sales  :teehee: . I always saw it as an attempt to have a more personal relationship to her fans. (remember the Honeymoon hotline?  :defeated: ) She´s always been really nice to everyone and spends a lot of time with the crowd on concerts, but other than that there´s no real fan contact. Her posts may be awkward, but thats how she is  :teehee: . She seems so happy right now so maybe shes in a good mood to share more of herself

Involved in what way? She has a career, she's doing it because she loves it not for excess popularity. 

lanarecolour01wtxt_zpsdjz4fkyq.png

okay it'd be nice to have the full video but I actually like that she's giving reasons why she made certain career choices which've been pissing her fans off for ages now.. it's not as good as having the video but at least we (sorta) have closure?? Idk

RVhKIwP.gif

I hope she will see the first comment on that HM video post because it's actually a fair explanation of why she should put out the video.

If it has already been made she literally has nothing to lose, it's not like it would damage her reputation or anything

I hope she will see the first comment on that HM video post because it's actually a fair explanation of why she should put out the video.

If it has already been made she literally has nothing to lose, it's not like it would damage her reputation or anything

So so so so wish Lana would see (or realize) this. Nothing to lose, maybe something to gain? Release it Lanz

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

You can see her chipped tooth :toofunny: I'm glad she didn't release the video, the purple lipstick + dark eye makeup made her look ugly

Seeing these clips kind of makes me miss the time when she released the track and I was so excited for the new era. Too bad all my hopes were squashed when the album turned out crappy for the most part :poordat:

Hopefully the fact that she's posting these videos means that she's concluding the Honeymoon era and moving on to the next era tbh