Cashew

Poppy

2 hours ago, WildChild said:

one of her top... Spare Key too>>>

I have heard it lol. it was around 2021/2022 somewhere online and it was most definitely Poppy. I thought it publicly leaked and even downloaded it but lost it. Idc if anyone believes me but it was posted before somewhere.

You downloaded it but lost it?  what a coincidence! 

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Ok British Boys, FOY, Video Killed The Radio Star, & Back Together when :sky:

and New York and also the actual file of Bubblebath bc this is in mono

3 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

OMG I just saw "Bubblebath" (the title track) in a lost media youtube video like literally yesterday. Funny how it leaked!

As for the song, it sounds good! I love it! I like some of Poppy's metal stuff, but I'll always prefer her Bubblebath Era style of pop. 

Oh? Do you have the link to the lost media video that mentions her?

9 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Oh? Do you have the link to the lost media video that mentions her?

So apparently I misremembered and it didn't say the title track but rather the tracks in Bubblebath in general (time stamp 16:38). He didn't go in depth but he just mentioned that Bubblebath was supposed to be an album but turned into an EP, with the other songs being considered as "lost media" by the iceberg maker. 

2 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

So apparently I misremembered and it didn't say the title track but rather the tracks in Bubblebath in general (time stamp 16:38). He didn't go in depth but he just mentioned that Bubblebath was supposed to be an album but turned into an EP, with the other songs being considered as "lost media" by the iceberg maker. 

I love this page

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://lostmediawiki.com/Bubblebath_(partially_lost_%22That_Poppy%22_album%3B_2014-2016)&ved=2ahUKEwiF4trb8v__AhWWrZUCHRFhC3cQFnoECBYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0pJTnSN6AbIwfCTJArIAy_