Cashew

Poppy

8 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

We DID get a Call Me When I Land snippet, I remember posting a screenshot here ages ago "the faster we're falling" is the snippet lyrics we have, there might have been another, but I don't remember. I think "Oh Why" came from/or was a  "worktape demo", it has allegedly been lost :agree:. Haven't heard of "Hi I'm Poppy", is that different than the "Talk To Me ft Bonjour Suzuki" snippet we got?! That was before it was leaked. I really can't remember what Hot Love Shotgun was

"Call You When I Land" is a real song, but the snippet was fake

"Hi I'm Poppy" not to be confused with "I'm Poppy" from P.C) is another song written during the Bubblebath era with no snippet leaked

"Oh Why" is an acoustic demo, snippets surfaced in 2019

"Hot Love Shotgun" is a BØRNS track that Titanic, and supposedly Poppy, were involved with. A snippet leaked back in 2021

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

@Coloringbooks Hey, do you remember if we ever got a snippet of hot love Shotgun, or was it only teased via text/in writing on a random Debby post :um2:

(Don't know who else to ask)

EDIT: You JUST answered me, thank you!

Edit 2: Do you have the link to the original snippet? I didn't try looking under børns yet

17 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

@Coloringbooks Hey, do you remember if we ever got a snippet of hot love Shotgun, or was it only teased via text/in writing on a random Debby post :um2:

(Don't know who else to ask)

EDIT: You JUST answered me, thank you!

Edit 2: Do you have the link to the original snippet? I didn't try looking under børns yet

It was originally on Dbree but I found reuploads on SoundCloud and YouTube

https://soundcloud.com/pastelcolour/borns-hot-love-shotgun-snippet

I never knew about Debby teasing it lol, do you have a link to the post?

48 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

It was originally on Dbree but I found reuploads on SoundCloud and YouTube

https://soundcloud.com/pastelcolour/borns-hot-love-shotgun-snippet

I never knew about Debby teasing it lol, do you have a link to the post?

Autocorrect :flop:,  I meant to type dbree 

On 1/20/2023 at 2:09 PM, Coloringbooks said:

The previously scrapped song I was talking about is Knockoff, it's a leaked Am I a Girl outtake that got new production so might end up seeing a release. The old one was way better though IMO 

Well, it's coming out on July 19th I see

WufMy92_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

With AI being popular now in emulating an artist's voice to hear them hear sing a song that they wouldn't sing otherwise, I'm shocked that no one has done an AI cover of Poppy singing "We Appreciate Power" yet. It was originally supposed to be a Grimes x Poppy song anyway and I'm still deathly curious how Poppy would sound on that track. 

1 hour ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

With AI being popular now in emulating an artist's voice to hear them hear sing a song that they wouldn't sing otherwise, I'm shocked that no one has done an AI cover of Poppy singing "We Appreciate Power" yet. It was originally supposed to be a Grimes x Poppy song anyway and I'm still deathly curious how Poppy would sound on that track. 

her demo has long surfaced since 2021. I have found it either on DBREE or in Chic's masterpost (I don't remember which) there's nothing really special to it. I haven't been able to find it since his masterpost was privated but don't care either.

4 minutes ago, WildChild said:

her demo has long surfaced since 2021. I have found it either on DBREE or in Chic's masterpost (I don't remember which) there's nothing really special to it. I haven't been able to find it since his masterpost was privated but don't care either.

What????? Her demo has leaked and I never acknowledged it?

2 hours ago, WildChild said:

Share a link please 😌 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

yeah wait what?!  

Have never heard this but would love to...

Me when I lie

Lies

Also, not the Chic namedrop lmao

21 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Can someone also AI Poppy's voice over Grimes part in Play Destroy? It's some of her worst work :toofloppy: 

21 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Lies

Also, not the Chic namedrop lmao

And here I was about to believe them lol but I've been scouting for the Poppy version of the song all over the internet to no avail. I think an AI version is my best bet of hearing how it sounds like with Poppy singing it. 

3 hours ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

I forgot Poppy unreleased was so good, DOUBLE X, DOUBLE EX GIRLFRIEND OOOOOH OOOOH

one of her top... Spare Key too>>>

21 hours ago, Jon Batiste Interlude said:

why do people do this lol

I have heard it lol. it was around 2021/2022 somewhere online and it was most definitely Poppy. I thought it publicly leaked and even downloaded it but lost it. Idc if anyone believes me but it was posted before somewhere.