Cashew

Poppy

I was hoping she was going the trip hop route like stagger but obviously more evolved- this is an obvious regression for me atleast to gain back lost viewers- sheโ€™s getting less than some tik tokersย :deadbanana:

Arts over charts and then gain a new fandom is always the better routeย 

i also really dont like shes using that 2017 robot voice again.... especially after mars seemingly just released a diss track on poppy stealing her identity its like shes doing it to piss mars off which is icky

ย 

also fuck her for hanging out with marilyn manson

Just now, champainproblms said:

what is up with these short ass songs as lead singles? her barely reached the 2min mark, fyb was 1:50 and now this. they're not bad but why so shortย ย 

Tik tok but the funny thing is she complained that she dropped from the last label and went back to Sumerian because of tik tok pressureย :deadbanana:

With the blonde hair, white backdrop, fake high pitched voiceย and everythingโ€” Eeeekโ€ฆย it's not looking good for Poppy.

12 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

i also really dont like shes using that 2017 robot voice again....

She never even really stopped with the Mars/Titanic/GBTV-esque videosย 

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

With the blonde hair, white backdrop, fake high pitched voiceย and everythingโ€” Eeeekโ€ฆย it's not looking good for Poppy.

She never even really stopped with the Mars/Titanic/GBTV-esque videosย 

ah sorry i thought she stopped them years ago then again i stopped paying attention to her after 2018 because i felt weird supporting herย 

the fact she never stopped these videosย is even more icky imoย 

45 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

ah sorry i thought she stopped them years ago then again i stopped paying attention to her after 2018 because i felt weird supporting herย 

the fact she never stopped these videosย is even more icky imoย 

Mars is just that iconic to mimicย :blush3:

I don't know a lot about Poppy but I LOVED Flux and I've had "Lowlife" on my Spotify for forever.ย  I like the new songย I just wish it was longer.ย  Do we have a tentativeย album release month?

On 4/4/2023 at 11:44 PM, cranekiss said:

ย 

also fuck her for hanging out with marilyn manson

ย 

wait i didnt know abt this, how tf is she still hanging out with a literal s*x abuser?

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

6 hours ago, matchstick26 said:

I don't know a lot about Poppy but I LOVED Flux and I've had "Lowlife" on my Spotify for forever.ย  I like the new songย I just wish it was longer.ย  Do we have a tentativeย album release month?

ย 

I don't think we have a finite date, just "soon after" being stated in her Grazia Magazine interview! Flux has grown on me a bit, glad to see it given some love.

ย 

@SalvaWHOREย I haven't seen them posting/hanging out together recently? I think that was more 2021/Ghostmane era? Unless there are more recent paparazzi images :um2:

Hey guys

ย 

I'm a Community Support Staff Member on NewTRL.net and I just wanted to let you all know that our forum will be having an exclusive Q&A with Poppy on Friday! Three members will also receive tickets to her show in LA on the 24th of August!!

ย 

Go sign up today!!

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

ย 

Tfย is newtrl.netโ€” atrl knockoff? :rip:

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Something about this is fishy afย :toofloppy:

https://www.newtrl.net/

I browsed some threads and it doesn't look very active, seems like a few banned ATRL users had created a "new" version out of spite?ย :delish:

Can you imagine ldrboards.com or something bahahahaha