Cashew

Poppy

Could someone share me a link for a Poppy masterpost? 

Please 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

just listened to golden gate for the first time i swear to god the "im not even mad at you anymore" vocal melody in the bridge is from another song... golden gate is such a good song

ALSO idgaf if its not the real title Everybody Wants it All is a much better title than Guns & Gold

17 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

just listened to golden gate for the first time i swear to god the "im not even mad at you anymore" vocal melody in the bridge is from another song... golden gate is such a good song

ALSO idgaf if its not the real title Everybody Wants it All is a much better title than Guns & Gold

From what song? And EWIA is good

1 hour ago, FkaTwinks said:

all that title does is reassert the Mars Argo mess & stalking/harassment situation :toofunny:

i didn’t think of it that way i only said this because of how frequent the line “everybody wants it all” is said in the song compared to “guns and gold”

0f6.png

The ending showed her doing some blood magic shenanigans, putting her hands in the ground, with sprouting arteries going into a sword? There's probably some tarot weeb witch blabla reference, but I'm gonna pretend she's coming to end Feed The Flop :umadney:

(The Medieval aesthetic possibilities + the Knockoff promo post "there can only be one 🌼 🗡")

3 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

so is Titanic credited on Knockoff, or is she gonna continue leeching credit like she did on I Disagree More (and hypocritically accused Grimes of doing) :w8ing:

Lawsuit for mother, when

Screenshot-20230718-212940-Chrome.jpg

:hillary:(Not Simon getting a credit, lol), if he didn't gaf to do about IDMore, nothing will probably be done about this, either :agree:

i didnt really like the new version of knockoff, the snippets gave me hope there would be like a huge drop or something that turns it into a collapse but nope it was repetitive!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind