Cashew

Poppy

How likely do you think she is to cancel the EU tour due to pandemic concerns? I’m not so keen on going anymore due to the outbreak, as it’s a 4 hour journey, but the friend I was meant to go with is downplaying the risk.

How likely do you think she is to cancel the EU tour due to pandemic concerns? I’m not so keen on going anymore due to the outbreak, as it’s a 4 hour journey, but the friend I was meant to go with is downplaying the risk.

I'm kinda waiting for it since even my date of the Halsey tour was cancelled... idk if I really wanna go despite not having to go a long way to the venue. They are mostly cancelling events with 1000+ people and a Poppy concert probably won't be 1000+ people so there is a chance of it not getting cancelled

I'm kinda waiting for it since even my date of the Halsey tour was cancelled... idk if I really wanna go despite not having to go a long way to the venue. They are mostly cancelling events with 1000+ people and a Poppy concert probably won't be 1000+ people so there is a chance of it not getting cancelled

Halsey just did a show in the O2 in London, I doubt Poppy will cancel any of her shows, there’s really no need to cancel things because of this virus, it’s not nearly as bad as the media is making it out to be

giphy.gif

I really, really enjoyed this album. Does anyone have recommendations of similar projects? 

Maybe the japanese KawaiiMetal band BABYMETAL. It's pretty obvious where Poppy got some of her inspiration from, especially for songs like "Concrete" and "X". BM's mix of J-Pop and Metal is really infectious and their live performances are mindblowing (usually the live versions of their songs are even better than the studio ones - and those girls put on an incredible show).

Halsey just did a show in the O2 in London, I doubt Poppy will cancel any of her shows, there’s really no need to cancel things because of this virus, it’s not nearly as bad as the media is making it out to be

Welp (sorry to be the bearer of bad news)

49644886876_2d31752b6d_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

that video is so awkward i love it. i wish things went how they were planned. they're so strangely perfect for each others lmao

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

titanic also leaked 4 early mixes of I Disagree songs a little while ago (first mentioned in that recent document exposing Titanic- Bloodmoney, Sick of the Sun, I Disagree and Bite Your Teeth) but they're literally just like unpolished mixes, not actual demos or anything.  i think only one of them had any actual differences and it was just a lack of vocal harmonies?  completely pointless at the end of the day- also the pokemon cover slaps

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

titanic also leaked 4 early mixes of I Disagree songs a little while ago (first mentioned in that recent document exposing Titanic- Bloodmoney, Sick of the Sun, I Disagree and Bite Your Teeth) but they're literally just like unpolished mixes, not actual demos or anything.  i think only one of them had any actual differences and it was just a lack of vocal harmonies?  completely pointless at the end of the day

These are fake and he didn't leak them..