Cashew

Poppy

On 9/22/2022 at 10:47 AM, EXODUS said:

Poppy leaves Sumerian Records for Republic. 

Seems like after this new EP she's aiming for something more pop or commercial. 

Let's pray Republic Records doesn't Kim Petras her and block and shelve her future releases. 

Stagger EP will be her first release under Republic Records. 

Dun dunnnn, will the curse via Tinashe and Kim Petras continue? Stay tuned

Just wanted to say that Poppys music on SoundCloud is "not available in your (my) country" which it usually is, wondering if this is a Republic distribution rights shuffle situation, or the tracks are locked until the EP release so people are pushed to stream those instead? Or will the EP tracks be on SoundCloud go :um2:? Whatever, hope they go back to being public and free

15 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Just wanted to say that Poppys music on SoundCloud is "not available in your (my) country" which it usually is, wondering if this is a Republic distribution rights shuffle situation, or the tracks are locked until the EP release so people are pushed to stream those instead? Or will the EP tracks be on SoundCloud go :um2:? Whatever, hope they go back to being public and free

Kinda scared ngl cause Poppy loves to delete her old stuff (Adored, Everybody Wants to Be Poppy) :raven:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Stagger is Amazing but I'm not feeling Pocket nor Shapes

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I feel like had she waited one year we could have had a great album to follow up I Disagree instead of Flux:

Spoiler

1. Flux

2. Eat

3. Lessen The Damage

4. So Mean

5. Her

6. Breeders

7. Say Cheese

8. 3.14

9. On The Level

10. Stagger

11. Fear Of Dying

12. Dark Dark World

13. Cue

14. Never Find My Place

Bonus Tracks

15. FYB

16. Hysteria

17. Bloom

10 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I feel like had she waited one year we could have had a great album to follow up I Disagree instead of Flux:

Hide contents

1. Flux

2. Eat

3. Lessen The Damage

4. So Mean

5. Her

6. Breeders

7. Say Cheese

8. On The Level

9. Stagger

10. Fear Of Dying

11. Dark Dark World

12. FYB

13. Cue

14. Never Find My Place

Where is Bloom :uh: (Good choices though)

36 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Hide contents

1. Flux

2. Eat

3. Lessen The Damage

4. So Mean

5. Her

6. Breeders

7. Say Cheese

8. 3.14

9. On The Level

10. Stagger

11. Fear Of Dying

12. Dark Dark World

13. Cue

14. Never Find My Place

Bonus Tracks

15. FYB

16. Hysteria

17. Bloom

I thought Flux as a follow-up album was perfect. Mostly because of the title track and its music video, i confess, although the other songs definitely showed so much personal progression.  

But yeah it does seem like it's too easy to forget about the two EPs, unfortunately. It would be so cool if what you listed became an actual deluxe release. Also, the inclusion of 3.14 :heart:

21 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I thought Flux as a follow-up album was perfect. Mostly because of the title track and its music video, i confess, although the other songs definitely showed so much personal progression.  

But yeah it does seem like it's too easy to forget about the two EPs, unfortunately. It would be so cool if what you listed became an actual deluxe release. Also, the inclusion of 3.14 :heart:

Thank you :kiss:

ANOTHER BRITISH BOYS SNIPPET :oprah4: (okay, we already had the "They make me hungry like a wolf", but not the ever so small sliver er of the word "hell"?). And judging by the other recently posted snips, it shows that this was from a discord VC AND that SOMEBODY has British Boys and may share it astralproject.gif

Spoiler

Listen to British Boys (New Snippet) by ThatPoppy_Unreleased on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/CYLpG

Spoiler

Other snippets they reposted are a longer "Who's That Girl" and something that sounds PC era "Electricity"