Party Favor

8/21/16 Lana Heads to a Recording Studio in Santa Monica

She needs to release Serial Killer already. Imagine verses with ASAP Rocky and trap beats. That shit would bang hard

We would probably have a number 1 single on our hands

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Happy for her to write cute songs with Rick but yeah we need a fresher sound Liz. 

Is this the second recording studio sighting since honeymoon? I really should keep track, be interesting to compare it to what later gets released

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Happy for her to write cute songs with Rick but yeah we need a fresher sound Liz. 

Is this the second recording studio sighting since honeymoon? I really should keep track, be interesting to compare it to what later gets released

I think it's the 5th or 4th sighting..

giphy.gif

tbh i hope she goes in a completely different direction to the stuff she's made so far like im so bored of her BTD sound and i legit listen to honeymoon when i wanna go to sleep

ultraviolence has the most interesting sound imo but i'd still be down for the best fucking pop trash album of all time. i want butterflies pt. II on acid

tumblr_oq5qbhvXRQ1v790vno1_540.png

I don't mean to derail where this topic is going... but the front of her car looks damaged  :biblio: . Does anyone know if it's been like that for a while? Hope she's okay.

CNTbI8l.jpg

Probably that girl fan who stole it, crashed it

Imagine what it'd be like if she had diplo or like zed as a producer on one of the tracks on her next album.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

What's the story behind that video? lol

She didn't wanna sign anymore pictures and one of the paprazos said "well you got paid for it" or something along the lines of that, I messaged the person who posted it a while back.

Just to put it out there: Frank Ocean's new album is predicted to sell more in it's first week than Honeymoon overall.

I think it all depends on serving quality towards your demographic. Lana can not reach some listeners, but she still has widespread appeal, it's just that many from her demographic just don't see a reason why they should support her cause they don't consider her new direction good, hence the weak sales and low streaming numbers for Honeymoon.

@@leaked_version post #137

Honeymoon was released and suppose to be #1 and on target to be #1 until the surprise drop of Drake's album which was #1 up to a few weeks ago still.

So what point are you making?

Why would Ocean be compared to Lana anyhow, except that both ended up not being on Brian Wilson's solo album after both were said to be on it.

More comparitable and relatable would be sales totals for that Brian Wilson album or perhaps Leonard Cohen's new one coming out in a few weeks/months supposedly

or perhaps compare the totals to (not the most recent when he died, but the one before that David Bowie released

or perhaps the total sales of Elton John's latest

Lana is not a commercial artist, nor a commercial star like Drake or Ocean is (one also does not see coffee or bagel runs from Frank Ocean do they?)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp