Party Favor

8/21/16 Lana Heads to a Recording Studio in Santa Monica

Lanz looks amazing here. Just hope she ain't recording HM pt II or I'm unstanning tbh

(well, actually, let's be real, I will never unstan this queen but I'm probably gonna fall asleep if we get HM 2.0, I need something fresh and new and exciting. Don't get me wrong, HM was fucking amazing but I just don't want her to recycle the same kind of music. Just want something that sounds like nothing she's ever done before)

All I want is beautiful poetry and strings

Lanz looks amazing here. Just hope she ain't recording HM pt II or I'm unstanning tbh

(well, actually, let's be real, I will never unstan this queen but I'm probably gonna fall asleep if we get HM 2.0, I need something fresh and new and exciting. Don't get me wrong, HM was fucking amazing but I just don't want her to recycle the same kind of music. Just want something that sounds like nothing yshe's ever done before)

I'm ready for Lana's ARTPOP

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I think all the recent sightings and events are clues to the next chapter "In the life of Elizabeth"

tracks-

Green Buildings and Blue Skies(nothing but Blue skies from now on)

Your love has been cancelled

Venice Skating on thin ice

Boutique

You're my American Horror Story

Leonard (Nimoy and DiCap)

(I'll be the hole in your) Western Bagel

Doctor Doctor /Phladelphia meds)

President Hillary Clinton (part 2 of National Anthem, this time Lana is the President and ASAP Rocky is the first gentleman Bill)

and the cover is-

Shopping (Pet Shop Boys) with special guest Neil Tennant

bonus hit- (again cover Pet Shop Boys, with a twist

Rent 2016 (You love me, I pay your rent, and I live rent free in your mind)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I think all the recent sightings and events are clues to the next chapter "In the life of Elizabeth"

tracks-

Green Buildings and Blue Skies(nothing but Blue skies from now on)

Your love has been cancelled

Venice Skating on thin ice

Boutique

You're my American Horror Story

Leonard (Nimoy and DiCap)

(I'll be the hole in your) Western Bagel

Doctor Doctor /Phladelphia meds)

President Hillary Clinton (part 2 of National Anthem, this time Lana is the President and ASAP Rocky is the first gentleman Bill)

and the cover is-

Shopping (Pet Shop Boys) with special guest Neil Tennant

bonus hit- (again cover Pet Shop Boys, with a twist

Rent 2016 (You love me, I pay your rent, and I live rent free in your mind)

i have no idea wtf is happening in this post but i like it lmao 

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

I hope she releases next year

Me too considering that there's gonna be some massive competition like Gaga for instance releasing their single and album very soon.  She should wait and keep working on her album till next year when the hype for other previous releases dies down 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371