Sitar

Best LDR Musical Moment

SIRENS

A Star For Nick - "Oh, my soul, rise up and go/Beyond, beyond, to what you know"

Bad Disease - The breakdown during "Will no one help me please?/Not even you?" kills me

Dear Elliot - "Are we just dust/On the floor again?/I thought we were on the mend" is really heartbreaking

Drive By - The elongated, final "Did you wanna die?"

How Do You Know Me So Well - "He said 'baby go to hell'/And that was the demise, of their love", along with " I do not know you so well"

In Wendy - the murmuring and "do do do"s

Out With A Bang - "Meet me in the morning, wrap your arms around me/Tell me that it's over, now that you have found me/Walk me to the river, see the willow bowing/Carry me into the water, now we're drowning"

Peace - "Wake up each night/At the same time/Pull up the blind/And look outside/And in the orange light/The fog is rising/This is life/The still night/Peace in the quiet/Happiness/Is the sky"

For K Part 1 - The way Lana's voice breaks in "Honey, I'll miss you"

You, Mister - Same as In Wendy

LDR

For K Part 2 - the 'aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh' during the last 'Pretty baby'

Jump - the way she says 'Cadillac convertible with him' is so harsh

Kill Kill - the last '1 2 make it fun' that fades away

Mermaid Motel - the sharp intake of breath throughout the song

Pawn Shop Blues - the repeated 'oh no oh no oh nooo' and the 'god damn, god damn' in the live version

Queen of the Gas Station - the sleazy accent of the first verse

Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) - the way everything amalgamates at the end, where you can hear 'shot...guuuuuuun', 'I can talk what I want how I wanna', 'ray ray ray raise me up' and other lyrics all jumbled up

Smarty - the SUPER SEXY 'um's throughout the chorus

Yayo - 'dark niiiiiiiiiight'

BTD

Blue Jeans - the soft 'no please, stay here' in the background of the second verse

National Anthem - the fireworks and overall Americana feel, along with the final 'of success'

Off To The Races - the last chorus

PARADISE

Ride - the chorus is so freeeeeee

American - 'I don't even know what I'm saying/But I'm praying for you'

Cola - that uber high note >>>

Body Electric - the whispering voice of the second verse

Yayo - the drugged up, sleazy voice throughout the song

Burning Desire - heavy breathing

doing the rest later

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

"Coca Cola kid, roller coaster child, you're my everything, give me that baby doll smile" - Hawaiian Tropic

It's just so heartfelt and melodic. Love that part  :icant:

CRUEL WORLD:

I love everything about this song but especially her totally creepy, drugged up voice in the chorus! I also really love the drum roll before the last chorus and the last "you're fucking crazy"! The way her voice sounds so peaceful and calm in that part is just the perfect ending to the song!

PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY:

The bridge! THAT FUCKING BRIDGE! It's the most emotional she have ever sounded! And that guitar solo right after!

NATIONAL ANTHEM:

The ending "money is the anthem/ god you're so handsome/ money is the anthem/ of succes".

NOIR:

The last chorus "I'm glamorous/ and famous/ notorious and dangerous/ but I'm crazy yo/ glamorous/ DANGEROUS/ notorious and famous/ but I'm crazy/ he's gonna leave me/ he want's a real girl/ I'm like a cartoon/ all caught up in this fame game/ yo good luck/ good luck/ he said/ were through" that raw emotion!!!!(...)!!!!!!

ON OUR WAY:

The ending! The repeating "were on our way..."! It's so beautiful!

I'll add more later

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I really love in one of the TIWMUG demos when she starts singing "Baby oh baby oh baby oh" at the end over and over again. I don't know why but that always stuck out as one of my favorite music moments from her.  :smokes2:  

Its actually interesting how the little details really affect whether or not I like a song. Just thinking about that little bit made me want to DL and listen to TIWMUG whereas I haven't listened to the album version in months, maybe even like a year. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I really love in one of the TIWMUG demos when she starts singing "Baby oh baby oh baby oh" at the end over and over again. I don't know why but that always stuck out as one of my favorite music moments from her.  :smokes2:

that part is perfection

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

New favourite moment:

The high note in the bridge of Ride. 

I never really thought that much of it, but last night I listened to Ride while extra super high and I really had a moment with that one note. The way she strains her voice on "I just" and then sends "RIIIIIIDE" out into the stratosphere. That note is made of everything good and beautiful. I could live inside that note. I feel like we bonded, and now I'm legally obliged to marry it.

the riff during the bridge in MPG :icant:

when the guitar kicks in for the chorus of gods and monsters

the drum rolls in cruel world and west coast

"witch hazel" in is this happiness