PrettyBaby

Create an Unreleased Lana Album/Playlist

I've tried to arrange mine by theme, year, Lana's voice etc. I think I've got them in pretty good order, they sound great to me.

love it! but where is MMITPM, PUG etc... :noparty: & what is remastered Dark Paradise?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm still working on those, still haven't got it to sound right, I'm too much of a perfectionist xD

Remastered is the radio mix from the single release.

I'm trying to compost The Revenge of Lana Del Rey, which is really going to be be a mental challenge for me. If i'm making it realistically there would be track from Born To Die in there, but i'm just gonna use the single edits of Video Games and Blue Jeans. And it will require me touching some of my other compilations...  :defeated:  This is a struggle I need to over come. Suggest now, i'm thinking.

1. Blue Jeans

2. Children of The Bad Revolution

3. Hit It & Run

4. Hollywood's Dead

5. Video Games

6. Paris

7. Never Let Me Go

8. Lolita

9. Put The Radio On

10. Tired Of Singing The Blues

I'm really feeling like i'm going to have to move Us Against The World and Hundred Dollar Bill from the iconic Miss America :cry:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

But KOL and YCBTB remain in the iconic Miss America collection, where they are more thematically appropriate :awkney:

Yes but...debut album relevant

I've been toying with creating specific B-side albums for each era in addition to my volumes, but this would involve giving up some jams from the comps for BTD b-sides :cat:

FUCK me this sounds good....do you have a name for it?

Vegas lol. But Imma rename it Lizzy Grant vs Elvis Presley: A Live Action Hawaiian Glam Metal Motion Picture

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm trying to compost The Revenge of Lana Del Rey, which is really going to be be a mental challenge for me. If i'm making it realistically there would be track from Born To Die in there, but i'm just gonna use the single edits of Video Games and Blue Jeans. And it will require me touching some of my other compilations...  :defeated:  This is a struggle I need to over come. Suggest now, i'm thinking.

1. Blue Jeans

2. Children of The Bad Revolution

3. Hit It & Run

4. Hollywood's Dead

5. Video Games

6. Paris

7. Never Let Me Go

8. Lolita

9. Put The Radio On

10. Tired Of Singing The Blues

I'm really feeling like i'm going to have to move Us Against The World and Hundred Dollar Bill from the iconic Miss America :cry:

@@Trash Magic I think the only tracks that are given are PTRO, HDB, KOL, and YCBTB.

You think PTRO is a must? I'm trying to rework my version of The Revenge of Lana Del Rey, and I've resigned myself to duplicating HDB, KOL, and YCBTB from Florida Dark.

Because they clearly belong on both.  :crossed:

I also think Driving in Cars with Boys is a must. @[member='Trash Magic] don't touch Miss America, just use the HDB demo -- I think it goes well with the tracks you're using so far.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

You think PTRO is a must? I'm trying to rework my version of The Revenge of Lana Del Rey, and I've resigned myself to duplicating HDB, KOL, and YCBTB from Florida Dark.

I also think Driving in Cars with Boys is a must. @@Trash Magic don't touch Miss America, just use the HDB demo -- I think it goes well with the tracks you're using so far.

Right now I have

1. She's Not Me

2. Blue Jeans*

3. Children of The Bad Revolution

4. Hit It & Run

5. Hollywood's Dead

6. Video Games**

7. Paris

8. Never Let Me Go

9. Lolita

10. Lift Your Eyes

11. Put The Radio On

12. Tired of Singing The Blues

* - Video edit with "our father..." intro

** -  Radio edit from the CD single

I think KOL and YCBTB are musts because they're BTD era vids, prob on some early draft of her debut album, and HDB and PTRO because they were definitely on an early draft of the album--remember the tracklist that begins with Video Games?

I think KOL and YCBTB are musts because they're BTD era vids, prob on some early draft of her debut album, and HDB and PTRO because they were definitely on an early draft of the album--remember the tracklist that begins with Video Games?

I don't think I've ever seen that! Do you have a copy? (Unless you're talking about the sampler?)

I don't think I've ever seen that! Do you have a copy? (Unless you're talking about the sampler?)

No, I figured relying on the songs on the sampler would absolutely devastate my existing volumes. See:

1. Video Games

2. Blue Jeans

3. Born To Die

4. Put The Radio On

5. Million Dollar Man

6. Diet Mountain Dew

7. Summertime Sadness

8. Carmen

9. Off To The Races

10. This Is What Makes Us Girls

11. Lolita

12. National Anthem

13. Without You

14. Dark Paradise

15. Hundred Doll Bill

(bold = bonus)

from this site http://www.cede.ch/de/music-cd/default.cfm

No, I figured relying on the songs on the sampler would absolutely devastate my existing volumes. See:

That track list.... This fucking bitch!!!!

I'm working on a playlist that I'm calling Endless Summer (it just seemed to fit). I'm having trouble making it all flow well without putting the songs in groups based on their album (i.e. all the UV songs next to one another, etc.) but here it is so far.

1. Ride
  2. Hollywood
  3. American
  4. JFK
  5. Shades of Cool
  6. Kinda Outta Luck
  7. Brooklyn Baby
  8. Ultraviolence
  9. Flipside
  10. Is This Happiness
  11. Black Beauty
  12. Television Heaven
  13. Driving In Cars With Boys
  14. Starry Eyed
  15. I Don't Wanna Go
  16. Off to the Races
  17. West Coast
  18. Cola
  19. Florida Kilos
  20. Summertime Sadness
  21. Cruel World
  22. Guns and Roses
  23. On Our Way
  24. National Anthem monologue (ending)
  25. National Anthem
  26. Fucked My Way Up to the Top
  27. Burning Desire
  28. Yayo
  29. Old Money
  30. Bel Air
  31. Angels Forever

I'd like to put the Ride monologues in there, Pawn Shop Blues and maybe some bits from Tropico. I like the last little bit but I feel like the first 2/3 is a wreck. I might need to cut back on the songs. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Right now I have

1. She's Not Me

2. Blue Jeans*

3. Children of The Bad Revolution

4. Hit It & Run

5. Hollywood's Dead

6. Video Games**

7. Paris

8. Never Let Me Go

9. Lolita

10. Lift Your Eyes

11. Put The Radio On

12. Tired of Singing The Blues

* - Video edit with "our father..." intro

** -  Radio edit from the CD single

Did you finalise this tracklist by any chance?  :creep:

u4rdBPK.png

That last set's title is hopefully temporary :flop: someone help me think of something better pleaseeeee. also tell me if you think anything would fit better somewhere else!

DOPE CINEMA?

Where do you have the final "Young and Beautiful"? Seems like it would fit the last set.

Did you finalise this tracklist by any chance?  :creep:

that is what I have but I may add Us Against The World now. but it means ill have to move it from Miss America :oprah: