annedauphine

Shopping in Malibu October 3rd

omg y'all didnt like this??? I thought she looked so cute  :noparty:

obviously she looks different from 2014, that was 2 years ago, but I think she looks a lot better than she did in 2015

heres more if you guys didnt see:

IMG_8133_zpsx22tnsa3.jpgG2HQlmbyaFw_zpsfagsbuaf.jpgIMG_8128-1_zpsgmdcnuub.jpg

The 

omg y'all didnt like this??? I thought she looked so cute  :noparty:

obviously she looks different from 2014, that was 2 years ago, but I think she looks a lot better than she did in 2015

heres more if you guys didnt see:

IMG_8133_zpsx22tnsa3.jpgG2HQlmbyaFw_zpsfagsbuaf.jpgIMG_8128-1_zpsgmdcnuub.jpg

second pic tho. Goddess angle! Maybe it was just the lighting Idk this is a bad example. It was def the combination of colors, clothing, and camera angles that were'nt that great.. She's just so adorable. . .

I LOVE this one she looks so good 

Padhg3S.jpg

Op If you also notice the sweater band near her waist you can see that it wraps around her body and the rest of the sweater is baggy. Which may also make her look bigger.. Good thing she must be comfy as hell tho

I can relate because i used to wear cardigans that squeezed my waist and made me look more fat than I was. Oh middle school, Do I regret my fashion choices.  :toofunny:

she is gaining weight again. 

and her hair is way too dark. fix it fat!

seriously? every single time there's a picture posted of Lana someone calls her fat and it's really annoying. She is NO WHERE NEAR FAT!  can't speak for every woman on this forum but i have body image issues, am in recovery from an ED, and knowing that one of my favorite people on the planet are a normal weight , that makes me feel like "okay i'm a normal weight like Lana." and it makes me feel better. and then seeing you guys trash her weight it's like "oh okay, i guess i'm a fat fuck too who should go back to purging my meals."

Is just me or she doesn't look much well? I don't know, she seems a little sick or more sad than she normally is...  :pft:

i think she just looks annoyed by the paps. it's got to be annoying that she can't go to the store without them up her ass.

Maybe she covers herself since you guys constantly talk about her weight and face lol

RIGHT

she completely lost her glow, this was 2 years ago (thanks annedauphine) and she was glowing. she looks like a chubby child in the latest candids. i like her sweater tho, she just needs to get motivated and someway happy again.

Ct8uiCZWYAA4_SV.jpg

Ct8uiCYWYAAeDT7.jpg

edit: this post is worded really rudely and i want to apologise for that.

i think the difference here is...she's wearing make up in those pics and not in these candids.

Yeah, it is always kinda shallow to comment on her looks, but it ain't just the weight. It's clear, she is doing things to her face and sorry, but since that is not natural and given, she kinda has to endure minor lashings. 

I am always a bit confused why instead of wasting money in surgery and fillers, she ain't investing in a personal trainer cause that's actually healthy.

Oh, and just the other day on her Instagram, her face looked completly normal. Idk what's going on with her. Sometimes she looks totally fine and the other day totally bloated.

maybe her weight isn't something she's focused on..or maybe she doesn't like working out.

Would explain the small amount of shows and album delay. But who would be the father?

K

yes your wish is her command. just completely to your service. to be physically appealing to you and fit your standards otherwise she wont be good enough. mess.  so tired of these fruits insulting her weight gain and flux. its called womanhood. something you wouldnt know but only judge on the surface. she is beautiful to me, curves and all. i would love to see all of your faces. faces only mothers can love, before you judge her. the pressure she has to stay in confines  such as beauty and music are ridiculous. cant you see? this is what happens when your soulmate is gone. it fuck you up to the core, "i have nothing much to live for ever since i found my fame". she going through things right now. so what. we all do. let her be. give her time. if you dont want to ride it out, go away. she doesnt need " fans" like you. 

i seriously don't think some people understand how much a woman's weight goes up and down. Like for real. when she looks bloated maybe she's on her damn period. if she looks chubbier maybe she's on her period.

but her weight isn't even a fucking problem. she's no where near fat.

just because she is lana del rey you cannot give your opinions on her? 

snGFvDE.gif

i think it's the fact that no one can post a pic of her without someone calling her fat..like it's getting old.

I think she looks great! I mean I wish I looked like that when I was at the grocery store  :flutter: lord knows I look a damn mess with my hair in a bun and my baggy sweatpants lmaooo. let ha do her thing guys 

RIGHT!? she looks better then i do when i go to the grocery store. I go in my pjs, cause most people give zero fucks.

I LOVE this one she looks so good 

Padhg3S.jpg

QUEEN

"Will you still love me when I'm not longer young and beautiful?"

i guess it's safe to say that most of ya'll will peace out.

:judgingu:

~INSTA1.gif

I don't honk she gained weight. I think the top just makes her look a little big. TBH I think she looks great except for the hair. I don't like the middle part or the cut bangs but that's really it. She looks really good I don't see what the issue is.

lilkimxchapelle.png

This whole thread is so hateful. You'd think we were a Lana hate site the way you guys are talking. I can't imagine people picking apart my appearance while I'm out and about, saying I look bloated and ugly and fat. That would absolutely destroy me. 

All of you should be ashamed. Yes, we're here to discuss Lana, but seriously?? Have some consideration. She's still a person.

I agree on the part that she apparently does too much work on her face, but her gaining/losing weight is her own issue. Who knows, she might love having curves?

What draws me is ... the curves. I’m really drawn to the curves.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/cover-story/6737539/lana-del-rey-billboard-cover-pop-stardom-relationships-anxiety