National Anthem

ALLIE X

I'M SCREAMING, SHE CHANGED THE TITLE HIOFP`KCVOCJBIOKPFL`SPKOGJFDKPSDL`Ñ

Yup I noticed that like a week ago and I was like gurl :rip:

anyway, get that popularity!   :teehee:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I really really really wish she expanded the visual world for Super Sunset

It was just begging for it. Knowing she actually made something for Science is quite... annoying.

Not So Bad in LA is top5 (probably 3) videos and but it felt like the most random choice.

Science, Girl of The Year... RIP them.

do you guys think Allie will EVER release Sculpture officially? 

i have this weird conspiracy that it'll come next year in april officially as it'll be 6 years (Sculpture 6) since CX1 and it won't interfere with Cape God promo, but i do wonder why she keeps teasing it if she isn't going to release it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I think it's some type of her own "Taxi". She knows that fans have it and she probably likes the song too (I don't personally like it THAT much, even if the lyrics are gold) but there's no reason to tack it at any project now. Plus, after the whole UNSOLVED, I don't think it's a nice idea to remake something that fans enjoy that much lol.

I just saw a snippet of Coma leaked 14 days ago on dbree but I'm only finding it now and it didn't get posted here so here y'all go: https://dbree.org/v/54538f

On 6/15/2020 at 4:35 PM, iwant2bgood said:

are some of her tracks being deleted from yt? my fave version of oh chad (why you wanna) is gone and it was one of my "my mix" go tos when i drive

It's still on soundcloud

Thinking about when I started seeing her stuff her reblogged onto my tumblr and then a fan/friendship was born  :flutter:

CollXtion I is as big of a record as some of the most iconic albums throughout the years and yet it’s so short and personable. I miss it!!

Cape God is fantastic and everything, but nothing will ever take the special place that CollXtion I has in my heart. The opera vocals, the quirky production that sounds classic and futuristic at the same time, the medicine-inspired songwriting, the minimalistic (but very consistent and elegant) chic of the visuals... Truly the perfect introduction to the World of X. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The fact that she has consistently created musical gems for years. Of course there have been moments in her career where I have felt like she was changing her direction too drastically, or moment when I felt like she was starting to lose me, but I always come back to her with all my heart :ohno: I'm so happy to be her fan and to be able to enjoy her music, because she's a genius