Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

i can already see it. an album produced by deadmau5 and kaskade.   :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:

lmao you reminded me that i saw kaskade live this year and his fans were the most pretentious shit i've ever witnessed :lmao:

lmao you reminded me that i saw kaskade live this year and his fans were the most pretentious shit i've ever witnessed :lmao:

im' a fan of his lighter work (strobe being one of them) but yeah, they're all douche bags.

We can all only hope. Of course if the album is done.

Why is nobody perched and watching if she is heading to a recording studio or nah? No Lana stans in Cali?

well if she had 5 albums worth of material in her ICLOUD - im sure she already has the next 2 albums done, lying down in a vault.  :ohno:

I'm not here for another HM, but neither for another BTD. If she decides to goes faster I hope she goes rock instead of pop + she really needs to add more depth to her lyrics, we know everything there is to know about red dresses, daddies, etc

EotAQlJ.jpg

I'm not here for another HM, but neither for another BTD. If she decides to goes faster I hope she goes rock instead of pop + she really needs to add more depth to her lyrics, we know everything there is to know about red dresses, daddies, etc

I couldn't agree more. I love Lana, but she needs a lyrical revolution... 

Aaand, i may be dreamin' too much, but i can perfectly picture Lana singing over some ethereal instrumentation, like some shoegazdreampopey guitars (she went kinda close to that with the Ultrareverbs on Ultraviolence, so that keeps me dreaming).

mqdefault.jpg Hey, lift your eyes out my waifu.

I couldn't agree more. I love Lana, but she needs a lyrical revolution...

Aaand, i may be dreamin' too much, but i can perfectly picture Lana singing over some ethereal instrumentation, like some shoegazdreampopey guitars (she went kinda close to that with the Ultrareverbs on Ultraviolence, so that keeps me dreaming).

"Life is beautiful" who?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: