Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

'You kids and your vintage music' sounds like something she'd record while playing a shitty guitar in garage band.

hopefully it sounds as good as flipside does.

:toofunny:

'You kids and your vintage music' sounds like something she'd record while playing a shitty guitar in garage band.

i get Black Beauty (demo) vibes from YAIL so far.

I bet it's a minimal production song.

Maybe some strings, acoustic guitar, minimal beats.

:flutter:

giphy.gif

She told me the album release date, what's the first single called and a lyric from the title track of the record.

Not bullshitting.

:legend:

tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo2_250.gif

You know what would be cool, if you could talk to her about possibly singing something like TV in Black & White at her concerts like how she started singing Yayo. Even if it's just a snippet, TV in B&W is really one of her best

TV In Black & White is my favorite. Lana really needs to perform it live  :agree2:

I love having this feeling back when you're waiting desperately for an album.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Omg... apparently James Franco told a fan at his Q&A that Lana asked him to be in her new video, If you look at his Instagram he actually was at the Q&A https://www.instagram.com/p/BMU84xmBO1i/

Are we sure they didnt make it up

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Guys I kinda had like a "vision" about what the video could be like. It could be really upbeat song, and her and James are like driving in a car, on a desert road, going like really fast, and Lana is standing up in the car (Kinda like the Teenage Dream video), and then it could cut to some shots of like the "vintage kids" at their party, with their "vintage music", and then it could have some beach shots of like Lana & James observing the vintage kids while they skateboard and stuff. I'm so excited because I picture it as an upbeat/summer vibe song. I have a feeling Lana is going to pull through. :excited:

Also I think we can kinda put two and two together and believe "Vintage Kids" will be the lead single. Why else would Lana message Eclipse if he had songs that she was probably gonna scrap anyways. He obviously has something that's important to her, and the upcoming album.  :flutter:

I also think Lana is stocking up footage/videos for this era so she doesn't have to do anything, and she can disappear faster. Something tells me she's going to be successful again with this upcoming album. I feel like she's actually going to do promotion this time around. She seems really happy, and she seems to care about this album not leaking. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric