Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Elle, please lock this thread till a really announcement is made again

Sis, its called the "Pre-Pre-Release" thread. Until we get an announcement, what exactly are we supposed to do other than meltdown over every microscopic move Lana makes.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I thought we were all being so campy to entertain ourselves but like really, it's not that tragic if she didn't stream tonight or whatever, like I don't think it would have been a career defining moment anyway. Now let's just wait a bit more knowing that it is coming soon.

what is up with yall and wanting to lock threads? is it like your hobby? do yo hate conversation and speculation? do you really not want a place where you can talk about the new album and era?

what is up with yall and wanting to lock threads? is it like your hobby? do yo hate conversation and speculation? do you really not want a place where you can talk about the new album and era?

Elle, another member is expressing their opinion, lock the thread pls

Poor homegirl wanted to stream a bit for fun and forgot about it and y'all are spreading hate like there is no tomorrow. OVER A DAMN LIVESTREAM she would most likely not have announced anything in either way

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Poor homegirl wanted to stream a bit for fun and forgot about it and y'all are spreading hate like there is no tomorrow. OVER A DAMN LIVESTREAM she would most likely not have announced anything in either way

YES. Exactly. I said so on Instagram and was called a buzzkill and a bitch. Even if she did do it I doubt it would've been longer than 5 minutes. Just saying hi and then continuing on with her life.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I wonder if Eclipse has heard the whole album or if his opinion was only on those two songs (title track and lead single)..

She definitely would not allow him to listen to the entire album. It's too far fetched.

Besides this, a lot of members really seem to take his opinion for fact. It's just opinions, and everyone's will be different, but carrying this bias from another persons thoughts of a song before you've even heard it would automatically make you like it less when you do get to hear it

Anyway, who knows how many times he actually listened to it? Every time you listen to a new song, new intricacies reveal themselves. Its not even about a song being a grower, it's just that there's always too much to take in on first listen.

All of her leads are great so I know this one will be too.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Besides this, a lot of members really seem to take his opinion for fact. It's just opinions, and everyone's will be different, but carrying this bias from another persons thoughts of a song before you've even heard it would automatically make you like it less when you do get to hear it

Anyway, who knows how many times he actually listened to it? Every time you listen to a new song, new intricacies reveal themselves. Its not even about a song being a grower, it's just that there's always too much to take in on first listen.

All of her leads are great so I know this one will be too.

I completely agree with you. I don't care but I just wanted to know if he's heard the whole album and if what he said about the sound pertained to the whole album or just those two songs.

I wonder why people care what eclipse thinks to begin with?

Everyone crying because he didn't like the lead single, and?.....who cares what he liked tbqh.

Coming from someone who loves Honeymoon I really don't care about his opinion. But it's still interesting to see what he might think of the whole album as it MIGHT indicate what the whole sound of the album is? He wasn't really clear on how much he's heard... thats why I'm curious.

Sonically, she will follow the path of HM (except she meets a new producer like Auerbach). 

I really hope she will deliver beautiful lyrics. Fine China proved again what she is capable of.

I think there's more people involved so it'll vary a little (Emile, Rick, maybe Jonathon, Justin, maybe Kieron)

lana shouldnt have said she would livestream again the next day. its like she doesnt know her fans are crazy. theyve broken into her house, theyve stolen her cars, theyve woken her up by yelling etc. of course theyre going to take a minor thing like a livestream serious

lana shouldnt have said she would livestream again the next day. its like she doesnt know her fans are crazy. theyve broken into her house, theyve stolen her cars, etc. of course theyre going to take a minor thing like a livestream serious

That's not her business. Glad she doesn't care