Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Soft yellow and lavender are really interesting! :flutter:

Yeah huntymün was pastel blue, but it kinda faded into the background, so hopefully these colors are strongly present throughout the album

and synesthesia is rare so where y'all hoes getting these colors from

and synesthesia is rare so where y'all hoes getting these colors from

Everyone has synesthesia to some degree, such as associating some sounds with certain colors or shapes. It's the extreme form of synesthesia such as being able to 'taste' words that's rare. 

Everyone has synesthesia to some degree, such as associating some sounds with certain colors or shapes. It's the extreme form of synesthesia such as being able to 'taste' words that's rare.

I see them when I hear the music

I do too...everytime I hear Salvatore make me think of Mr Softee  ice cream trucks in the 1960s and their soft ice cream cones with extra sprinkles

which reminds me, everyone here heard the Mr. Softee theme song

Lana should use it running through a song much like PSB used Michael Nyman's Chasing sheep in their Love is a Bourgeois Concept

Everyone in NYC knew it

it's on youtube

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

im hoping this album sounds yellow and purple

Same same same I need something to satisfy my synesthesia

okay I read on ig that LDR5 is more boppy and some even reffered to it as btd 2 is this the truth

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3

Same same same I need something to satisfy my synesthesia

okay I read on ig that LDR5 is more boppy and some even reffered to it as btd 2 is this the truth

Sisclipse already told us to expect Honeymoons little sister

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

ugh i love the time before the era starts. having no idea what to expect and then bam: ya get a snippet or a single announcement and you're shocked at the artwork and the sound of the music. just taking some time to appreciate lana and her artistry because unlike a lot of other artists her albums are always so diverse. :blush3:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I hope the new record feels like light xanadu, smaragdine, coquelicot and, of course, dark blue! :flutter: