Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

She should announce it before gagas half time since she's rumoured to announce a tour and smth after the sb beyoncé style so lana should be smart like that not to get overshadowed by the elusive jazz x country chanteuse 

i76mrxw.png 

Nothing happened? She scrapped her entire album and started over. Black Beauty was supposed to be a single. 

So, she started over and created the masterpiece Ultraviolence? 

Ladies, we all know what to do if we want a great LDR5  :creepna:

I get the whole not wanting to time things with the release of other artists, but she's going to be waiting forever at this point you have to take the plunge some time ma'am, especially since it seems like everyone but me on this forum has YAIL

Hypocrites

Check your messages. It's not mine.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Maybe Lana trolled us at a whole other level to take revenge for the leaks by signing up a new song and teasing a new album. It all makes sense, why else would she have cancelled the IG live chat ? Because she doesn't have anything to talk about !!!!

READ THE SIGNS PEOPLE ! 

EndNearHomer.jpg

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Maybe Lana trolled us at a whole other level to take revenge for the leaks by signing up a new song and teasing a new album. It all makes sense, why else would she have cancelled the IG live chat ? Because she doesn't have anything to talk about !!!!

READ THE SIGNS PEOPLE ! 

EndNearHomer.jpg

it is funny thinking Lana just registered a song just to tease with us (if she can do that lol)

why else would she have cancelled the IG live chat ? 

lol Im pretty sure the IG live chat was for her to just chill and chat with her fans and she just forgot about it. Imagine how depressing it would be if she announced a new album and a single on instagram? 

lol Im pretty sure the IG live chat was for her to just chill and chat with her fans and she just forgot about it. Imagine how depressing it would be if she announced a new album and a single on instagram? 

didn't she basically did this with honeymoon? more or less at least?