Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Maybe Lana trolled us at a whole other level to take revenge for the leaks by signing up a new song and teasing a new album. It all makes sense, why else would she have cancelled the IG live chat ? Because she doesn't have anything to talk about !!!!

READ THE SIGNS PEOPLE ! 

EndNearHomer.jpg

LMFAO you're great 

I'm hoping Lana says something about her new album in honor of BTD's 5th anniversary. To me it would kinda make sense as in a way to show how far she's come from that album to this one. But that's just my theory :whatever2:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I'm hoping Lana says something about her new album in honor of BTD's 5th anniversary. To me it would kinda make sense as in a way to show how far she's come from that album to this one. But that's just my theory :whatever2:

omg i can see this happening :thirst:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

its sad to say but im not that excited for this project of hers like i used to be. And its not even her. I had peaked interest when she brought it up at the clive davis event, however ever since someones repetitive exploitation of this project all over twitter here and other forums in addition to  people taking the joy out of the "Surprise" i really don't know what to think. I will always believe in lana, and love her. Im still hopeful to see what direction she goes in for this project, she seems to develop into different musical styles.. we will see i guess, but i remain somber.

its sad to say but im not that excited for this project of hers like i used to be. And its not even her. I had peaked interest when she brought it up at the clive davis event, however ever since someones repetitive exploitation of this project all over twitter here and other forums in addition to  people taking the joy out of the "Surprise" i really don't know what to think. I will always believe in lana, and love her. Im still hopeful to see what direction she goes in for this project, she seems to develop into different musical styles.. we will see i guess, but i remain somber.

I've been feeling the same too. "Come on baby, let's ride. We can escape to the great sunshine" until Lana decide to release the album!  :justride2:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

its sad to say but im not that excited for this project of hers like i used to be. And its not even her. I had peaked interest when she brought it up at the clive davis event, however ever since someones repetitive exploitation of this project all over twitter here and other forums in addition to people taking the joy out of the "Surprise" i really don't know what to think. I will always believe in lana, and love her. Im still hopeful to see what direction she goes in for this project, she seems to develop into different musical styles.. we will see i guess, but i remain somber.

I sorta agree, but we really know next to nothing - imagine the rush when she actually announces the lead? The title? The artwork? Which direction she'll take, the visuals, the sound

It's been so long, but I know once she takes the plunge, everything will be new and exciting once again :justride2:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

In honour of Jack's birthday tonight, I thought I bring somebody here tonight that Jack can jack off to

If the lead single apparently has such stunning visuals, doesn't that mean the album trailer will also look great :creep: seeing as she uses the trailers to make the most of any leftover material

Sidenote: her album trailers are always brilliant, and add so much to the era in terms of visuals. The ones for both UV and HM were amazing :deadbanana:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

OMG I JUST REALISED SOMETHING ABOUT THE NEW ALBUMS TITLE OMG AM I ALLOWED TO POST?? ITS NOT LEAKING IT'S SLEUTHING BUT I'M NOT SURE

Message me first. If you're cautious, ask!!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS