Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

(Verse from the new album)

"Stained with the blood of a broken heart,

Marilyn died in a red dress,

Me I'm stuck working at Wal Mart,

And my fu***** old man couldn't care less"

Actually I made that up but it contains 3 requirements for a Lana song.

A reference to someone famous living or dead. (or a red dress)

A curse word

Obsessive or desperate love.

Just messing with you Lana, you know I love you!

A curse word

this sounds so good in my head tf

A curse word

Don't forget the bridge now, it has to be something... deep.

"Mary, oh my gawd, Mary save my soul.

How many sins can a sinner sin oooooh Mary teach me to lie...

I ain't no Josephs fool.

My holy muff cries satanic tears of gold like lemonade.

Forgive me daddy."

9lNi8HG.gif

ruZKe8V.gif

Going to post this here as well -

Hi everyone: for the safety of Lana and her new project, if you have any "exclusive information" about the new record, please do not tease/share it on the forums - THIS INCLUDES DMS. Keep it to yourself. I do not want LanaBoards to be the source of any information that may upset Lana and discourage her about her new album. She will tell us the information when she is ready. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Lots of love! x

"This includes DMs" so you read DMs? :eartha: isn't the point of this thread to share info and discuss?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

"This includes DMs" so you read DMs? :eartha: isn't the point of this thread to share info and discuss?

I don't have all day to sit around & read everyone's personal DMs :lel: I have a job! I made this point after someone had posted asking for YAIL to be sent to them through the DMs about five posts before I made mine.

The point of this thread is to share info and discuss, as long as the info did not originate illegally. If a title was accidentally legally registered early, discuss. If Lana speaks about something, discuss. If Chuck seems like she's listening to a possible new Lana song in her instagram story, discuss! BUT, if the song, which at this point is illegally stolen property, is given to you, do not discuss. Do not tease, do not flaunt, do not act "exclusive." Please keep it to yourself. Only discuss what has been made public.. legally. I hope you all can understand why I ask this.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

As long as the song isnt posted i dont see what the issue is. Everything is speculation, we're just talking, how stupid.

I think the issue is that many ppl on here like to post stuff like: OMG, pm meeeeee, plz!!!!

Or just join the forum in hope for leaks of new material

yeah that's the point. elle clearly said just not to leak shit or disrespect lanas privacy or feelings here. simple as that. does that not process through your brain?

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I don't have all day to sit around & read everyone's personal DMs :lel: I have a job! I made this point after someone had posted asking for YAIL to be sent to them through the DMs about five posts before I made mine.

The point of this thread is to share info and discuss, as long as the info did not originate illegally. If a title was accidentally legally registered early, discuss. If Lana speaks about something, discuss. If Chuck seems like she's listening to a possible new Lana song in her instagram story, discuss! BUT, if the song, which at this point is illegally stolen property, is given to you, do not discuss. Do not tease, do not flaunt, do not act "exclusive." Please keep it to yourself. Only discuss what has been made public.. legally. I hope you all can understand why I ask this.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

giphy.gif

Everyone has synesthesia to some degree, such as associating some sounds with certain colors or shapes. It's the extreme form of synesthesia such as being able to 'taste' words that's rare.

I have like 4(?) forms of synesthesia no jk

The great majority of Lana material (including music/photos/videos/etc.) have been sourced illegally and information pertaining to the new album is no different. Lana barely swoops in on social media to do anything but to release an album or wander around her house on IG videos. A person's Direct Messages have no reason to be policed if they want to talk about music they've obtained because that's where people do that anyway.  :pft:

As long as the song isnt posted i dont see what the issue is. Everything is speculation, we're just talking, how stupid.

My thoughts exactly. I don't enjoy coming to the forum and seeing users licking assholes for hoarders for edited versions of songs, but this is a thread entirely comprised of "OMG I HOPE IT COMES OUT SOON ADGJA;GNA;GNANGAGJ;FDIS;NRIGATEWOFV".  

yeah that's the point. elle clearly said just not to leak :) or disrespect lanas privacy or feelings here. simple as that. does that not process through your brain?

No new songs but dozens/hundreds of leaks? Makes sense? If y'all (not you specifically) actually cared about Lana's privacy then you wouldn't  be posting about her leaks!  :candy:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The great majority of Lana material (including music/photos/videos/etc.) have been sourced illegally and information pertaining to the new album is no different.

How do you not see the difference between old demos and laptop songs she never planned on doing anything with versus upcoming projects she plans on releasing?

How do you not see the difference between old demos and laptop songs she never planned on doing anything with versus upcoming projects she plans on releasing?

I'm talking about content like Black Beauty that leaked and nothing actually happened afterwards.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm talking about content like Black Beauty that leaked and nothing actually happened afterwards.

Nothing happened? She scrapped her entire album and started over. Black Beauty was supposed to be a single. 

14417469274.gif

what? She scrapped an album after the leak and she was pissed af. I mean, she wrote uv after, but I think that it was luck.

btw, Lana already dislikes LB, we shouldn't give more reasons to make her dislike even more