Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

maybe some news tomorrow in honor of BTDs 5th birthday????? it is her...FIFTH album coming out after all.

I'm sorry. reach? yeah probs :oopna:

and tomorrow is friday, suprise album confirmed.

Can't believe her instagram BTD tribute was almost a year ago now :flutter: maybe she'll post something again and put us out of this drought, and mention something about what's to come :hooker:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

So we know nothing about this new album. Lanas team is doin great this year wow

Also YALL NEED TO STOP HOPING IT WILL BE LIKE ONE OF HER PREVIOUS ALBUMS. Every era is drastically different, so don't compare it to others.

and I want you guys to know how annoying it is when you say shit like "I'm unstanning if it's not an upbeat pop album" like we get it, you're 10 and don't have good taste in music

So we know nothing about this new album. Lanas team is doin great this year wow

Also YALL NEED TO STOP HOPING IT WILL BE LIKE ONE OF HER PREVIOUS ALBUMS. Every era is drastically different, so don't compare it to others.

and I want you guys to know how annoying it is when you say :) like "I'm unstanning if it's not an upbeat pop album" like we get it, you're 10 and don't have good taste in music

It's just crazy to me when people's only criteria for good music is that its a bop or radio friendly. Don't get me wrong, I there are many good radio friendly songs and I love lana's bops, but I have music for many purposes and moods and lana could serve a slow contemplative album we could love. Like AKA is a perfect example of there being fast fun catchy songs like gamma and jump and then songs like oh say can you see and pawn shop blues that are more contemplative. That's not to say LDR5 will or should be like AKA it's just that a fast tempo isn't important at all to it being good music

Lava if I did fibuxgf had nbua u kind you'll see a beautiful

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS