Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

http://read.tidal.com/article/sondre-lerche-talks-why-we-cant-stop-staring-at-lana-del-rey

I wish Lana would like to more explore the dualism of her character. The truly intriguing thing I find about her music is the play on what she truly is and what she wants us to believe she is. I want to see the deconstruction her mask - party girl singing love songs accompanied by the languished boring music of Honeymoon behind which she hides her naked inner self full of insecurities, guilt and existential anxiety. The defense camouflage mechanism for us to never understand her, to never see behind the courtains. The dualism of outer and inner self, body and tricky mind, polarizing entities which then merge into full one. After all we all have our own Lana Del Rey persona. We carefully chooses the words we express to others, the behavioural acts we play in the fake performance of our everyday life. As Lana we seek parties, drugs and sex. Noisy and agressive. Just the actions not to be lonely. Which we are afraid to be, alone only with our own vulnerable existence.

YOUNG AND IN LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE

tumblr_n81xgsXE1m1qj64syo1_400.gif

YOUNG AND IN LOVE WITH MY DADDY IN MY RED PARTY DRESS IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT, DARK BLUUUUEEEEE

giphy.gif

SHE IS COMING!!!

Is that Kylie Jenner before the surgery?

YOUNG AND IN LOVE WITH MY DADDY IN MY RED PARTY DRESS IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT, DARK BLUUUUEEEEE

giphy.gif

SHE IS COMING!!!

this is even worse than Miley's twerking attempts :facepalm:

im very high and writing fake lana lyrics

you took the scenic route

your love is darker blue than mine

I would always wait for you

but you were never really far behind

You took my life away

Scenes of grey

I can only wait so long

For my swan colored china.

aisjhdbkdlhbka

I had a dream that I went on some kind of tour with Lana, and before she went out I told her to announce YAIL so that everyone could finally be happy. Then I tried to convince her to announce the albums name. 

I had a dream where i met her and forced her to sing dangerous girl but she was salty

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

I had a dream about the album and there are 13 tracks, 4 of the song titles were in spanish, there was a song about Istanbul, and the cover art is an ugly microsoft paint drawing of her on the beach in the evening

2dv4k7o.jpg

giphy.gif

SHE IS COMING!!!

this is even worse than Miley's twerking attempts :facepalm:

Henny this thing is SHAKING! And these performances of the century happened 10 years ago.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

What features would you guys hope for? I think the most likely one would be The Weeknd... hasn't she said she doesn't want to ask artists to work with her because she's afraid they'll say no? It's def possible I just made that up lol

LIZARD PEOPLE

What features would you guys hope for? I think the most likely one would be The Weeknd... hasn't she said she doesn't want to ask artists to work with her because she's afraid they'll say no? It's def possible I just made that up lol

Everyone but NOT the Weeknd. Seriously ... his voice is annoying and his music is generic.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!