Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I'm really genuinely it's not personal at all sorry but no, first I promised I wouldn't and I'm done breaking this kind of promise, second I'm pretty sure spreading stuff is exactly how stuff leaks and the last thing I want right now is to hear or see YAIL before it's official. I didn't knew it was YAIL before I saw it I thought it would be a concert pic with how it was presented to me and for once I really want to wait until it's actually out

uOVTR4s.jpg

I think i'm the only one at this point who hasnt 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Well Lana DID just follow Zella on both Twitter & instagram.. so it looks like something might be happening. They're both in the process of about to announce & release an album.. (I'd be down for a collab w/ them though, I love Zella)

Funnily enough, I discovered Zella when I accidentally searched for 'Lana Del Ray' on twitter and an article about ZD came up. I'm not sure how they'd sound working together, but at least they're both in the same general musical area  :)

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Everyone, legit be careful about what you publicly claim you have in relation to lana. Lana's management HAS been contacting people regarding recent leaks. Seriously, be wary.

Deleting posts to cover your asses.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Don't be fuc.king ignorant dude. I know some people who are at risk of losing their jobs and such because of this. This is all not a game so if you are one of these people who claim to have new material I suggest you keep it to yourself.

Mess I have nothing lol