Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I'm going to post my description and put it in spoilers just so you have the choice to spoil yourself the atmosphere of the song. I'm not leaking anything, and I shouldn't get in trouble cause it's only how the song relates to some of Lana's other songs. If I get asked to remove this I will. :heart:

Its like nothing she has done before, but also like some of her previous work. 

I think I can describe the tempo/impact with Ride

It's like a fast paced JFK

The melody kinda reminds me of Cherry Blossom when I listen to it (snippets not full)

and the vocals are Young and Beautiful realness. 

(and even though we already know this, it's very cinematic but it has like a rock feel to it cause the drums)

I felt like putting my two cents in because I keep getting attacked on twitter over this song. :um:

Can u describe the chord progression? Does another song have same progression (not asking if another song sounds like it, just what the progression is similar to, doesn't even have to be a Lana song)?

Can u describe the chord progression? Does another song have same progression (not asking if another song sounds like it, just what the progression is similar to, doesn't even have to be a Lana song)?

Inb4 samey melody trilogy

"being a bad bitc* on the side".

"pink flamingos always fascinated me"

"look at you kids with your vintage music" ROFL

I feel romantic, free, makes me wanna close my eyes and feel a strong wind coming towards me, or maybe driving forever into the horizon.

It makes me smile a lot too, like, in happiness.

smh i thought these were song lyrics :facepalm:

y'all i heard a lq snippet of yail, would y'all mind if i posted my description (for those who want one since i can describe it good) in a spoiler so that those who don't want to read won't